+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Hairmax LaserComb

I am not associated with ANYONE or ANYTHING. This is what I have concluded about this product:

The hairmax lasercomb is one of the many scams out there. It does nothing for hair yet they claim it does. They didn't release their clinical trials because of the extremely poor results. The placebo did better than the lasercomb. The lasercomb doesn't grow hair.

I've seen too many people and heard too many voices about how they got scammed. I am pretty much fed up.

Lexington international has caught posting on another popular hair loss forum pretending to be a hair loss sufferer and supporting the product. The IP the user used to post came directly from Lexington International.

There you have it. The company themselves have been CAUGHT spamming forums saying the product worked for them. This is a common tactic used by these con men.

Do not believe what anyone tells you. This thing doesn't work and I have never seen a legitimate story where someone grew hair with this garbage.

I have been quite consumed by hair loss and really wanted to buy one of these, almost payed for one. They could have had my $500! Many, many people get scammed by them. Not everyone has the time to research everything and they cannot be blamed for their mistakes.

This product simply DOES NOT work. There is no proof it does. It is like using a spoon on your head. There is just as much evidence for the spoon as there is for the lasercomb.

They cleverly word everything! Be aware! They say "We have the FDA behind us." and things like that. It's only SAFE to use. There is no evidence it works. They are successful because of their clever marketing.

Another example of very clever wording(from their website banner):

January 2007, FDA clears the Hairmax LaserComb for the PROMOTION of HAIR GROWTH.

Even a spoon could get this clearance! A spoon is safe to use for the promotion of hair growth! But there is no evidence for it!

Please, do not fall for their clever tactics. As anyone with a scam product would do...they also try to get reputable doctors behind them, good doctors. Do not think for a second this adds ANY legitimacy to the product. Just read the real reviews by REAL people and not the company spam. The product does NOT work.

They are extremely clever, and I have had enough of it. More money should be spent finding real cures and funding people who actually do good.

I encourage anyone to save my avatar to their computer and use it as their avatar!

Screw these people. They have made this personal from the start. If I can save a few people from buying this crap then that is enough for me. I am only one voice!

Smile Laser comb

Thanks for your post. I'm currently treated (at SVENSON's Philippines) using low level laser light and I'm not seeing any improvement. I was thinking of buying the laser comb to have my own portable one. But with the info that you shared I rather saved it for HT.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Even a spoon could get this clearance! A spoon is safe to use for the promotion of hair growth! But there is no evidence for it!
    January 2011, FDA clears the Hairmax LaserSpoon for the PROMOTION of HAIR GROWTH.

What a lot of people don't realise is that the FDA has a lot of levels of clearance. At one level, their job is to keep people physically safe and aren't particularly concerned about whether a product works. Clearance is normally given when some crappy hippy product is shown to be harmless. For example, once they determined that the laser comb wasn't going to give you brain cancer or melt your face, they cleared it. Approval as a medication is a whole other ball game; at that level, the stuff your selling actually needs to work.

Yeah but they are pretty clever how they word it. People fall for it, all the time...

They are making a TON of money.

I actually contacted the FDA about the 510k approval and according to them it is a clearance for both safety AND efficiacy. How on earth hairmax managed to get this is a mystery, cause I truly believe that it is useless except for spot treatment.
    However I do believe lasers can be beneficial for some people, I myself use one of OMG's laser helmets and am hoping to get something out of it.

lol

Show me one study where it proved efficacy. There really are none. It's a nice joke this thing.

There's one of the few placebo controlled studies I have seen:

http://www.overmachogrande.com/index...sults_of_lllt/

Ah i think ive seen that one before. Thats not the lasercomb though is it? In the lasercomb study the thing actually does worse than the placebo.

I think thats the only study(if it is the one i rememb) where I actually see that lasers do something. If its accurate etc though.

I'd love for lasers to work but seems they just don't.

Has anyone looked into that laser type used in that study? Also, have u seen any other studies where lasers work?