+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Web-Hosting

Default Web-Hosting

I want to build a website for my friend, I need best web hosting services, can someone suggest to me the best web hosting site which give me some discounts.

Inactive

A comprehensive piece of data. When a hosting provider designates a reservation on a web server for a website to store its records, they are hosting a website. best place to buy diamonds Web hosting makes the records that comprise a website available for viewing online.

"HOSTLIFE provides unlimited hosting on the CloudLinux platform of three tariff groups. The tariff plans of the Standard group are suitable for small sites, the tariffs of the Premium group are ideal for locations with average traffic, the CMS tariff group is optimized for the work of demanding CMS. A block of specially configured servers is allocated for each of the tariff groups, and the system limits the number of clients on one server. Unlimited disk space and traffic
    Flexible and convenient control panel
    The unlimited number of subdomains, FTP, storage VPS and Email accounts.
    Guaranteed Uptime 99.9%
    Refund of the remaining funds within 30 days."

Quote Originally Posted by hanndean View Post
    "HOSTLIFE provides unlimited hosting on the CloudLinux platform of three tariff groups. The tariff plans of the Standard group are suitable for small sites, the tariffs of the Premium group are ideal for locations with average traffic, the CMS tariff group is optimized for the work of demanding CMS. A block of specially configured servers is allocated for each of the tariff groups, and the system limits the number of clients on one server. Unlimited disk space and traffic
    Flexible and convenient control panel
    The unlimited number of subdomains, FTP, storage VPS and Email accounts.
    Guaranteed Uptime 99.9%
    "HOSTLIFE provides unlimited hosting on the CloudLinux platform of three tariff groups. The tariff plans of the Standard group are suitable for small sites, the tariffs of the Premium group are ideal for locations with average traffic, the CMS tariff group is optimized for the work of demanding CMS. A block of specially configured servers is allocated for each of the tariff groups, and the system limits the number of clients on one server. Unlimited disk space and traffic. Flexible and convenient control panel
    The unlimited number of subdomains, FTP, storage vps and Email accounts.
    Guaranteed Uptime 99.9%

Smile Special discount uou can get for web host!

Quote Originally Posted by Johan Rudolph View Post
    I want to build a website for my friend, I need best web hosting services, can someone suggest to me the best web hosting site which give me some discounts.
    My dear friend, i buy my all product from Oudel Inc. I used there web hosting services, Admin RDP, I also purchase my domain from there. They give me discount all the time. But you have to asked for discount from chat option. I give you a coupon code also, if work then you can get 25% off. Code: 25OFF.