+ Reply to Thread

Default Any school cleaners here?

Good day to everyone, just wondering if anyone at the school is a janitor-I'm currently working in a massive Year 12 prep campus, and the workload is an absolute killer! I'm not sure what the area of this place is, but the smallest building is about the size of a 4-bedroom house, and there are 9 buildings in total.

I'm one of only 3 cleaners who have to do the entire campus in just 5 hours, including vacuuming, cleaning, sweeping, cleaning toilets, cleaning windows, taking out trash, locking and installing alarms, and paperwork, not to mention the vandalism that happens that we have to take care of. We die on our feet from fatigue and do not have time to finish everything, so we also have to put up with the complaints of the staff.

Management refuses to hire more cleaners, saying we should be able to do everything in the allotted time.

I'm here in large part to hear other horror stories from fellow school cleaners! Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has to deal with such things!

I understand how hard it is for you. Be strong! About five years ago, I had a similar situation. My task was to beautifully design the entire design of the educational institution, that is, to have the same door handles, taps, flowers, and so on everywhere. Even the toilet had to look aesthetically pleasing. I quickly managed as I ordered all the decor elements on Phoenix. The problem was that there were not enough cleaners, and before the start of the school year, they didn't have time to clean everything. The conditions were strict as it was a private school and the parents wanted to see the result as soon as possible.

Hi Claire,

First of all, I feel sorry for you and wish the school management will soon hire more cleaning employees to support your group. Secondly, I can promise you that it's not the story of you alone; it's the story of me and the story of many other maids, nannies and cleaners who are working in the schools or households.

Being myself a professional housemaid working in Dubai in a Tadbeer domestic workers service providing government agency for last a few years, I can relate your story completely to that of mine. Here in my company we are sending to the requested families by providing 2 years maid visa sponsored by the hiring family. We have to manage the full household chores on a daily basis; and sometimes we wish to have the clock moved slowly as such is the situation.

At first, we can't accept the sufferings and to tolerate to the situation we are in, but eventually when we get a grip of how things can be done, we gradually forget to complain as we are getting used to it as a normal routine for us. So my best advice to you is that, go ahead and do the way possible to you. Let the complaints to pass through your ears and die in the air, never take the complaints to itch your mind as long as you know everything is not because of your fault.

With lots of Love,
    Gina

Quote Originally Posted by Claireredfil View Post
    Good day to everyone, just wondering if anyone at the school is a janitor-I'm currently working in a massive Year 12 prep campus, and the workload is an absolute killer! I'm not sure what the area of this place is, but the smallest building is about the size of a 4-bedroom house, and there are 9 buildings in total.

I'm one of only 3 cleaners who have to do the entire campus in just 5 hours, including vacuuming, cleaning, sweeping, cleaning toilets, cleaning windows, taking out trash, locking and installing alarms, and paperwork, not to mention the vandalism that happens that we have to take care of. We die on our feet from fatigue and do not have time to finish everything, so we also have to put up with the complaints of the staff.

Management refuses to hire more cleaners, saying we should be able to do everything in the allotted time.

I'm here in large part to hear other horror stories from fellow school cleaners! Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has to deal with such things!
    School commanders are the man caption here but it seems to be something technical that you would like to know about from here now. I got to know about that australia writings as that was good. You can share your view about it in case you think this is something that you should know about.

Oh, I'm so sorry. It is a terrible situation. As I understand you don't have an opportunity to change the job. I have also worked as a cleaner but I have better conditions. Maybe you should fire and work for yourself, like a business. It is rather popular

Hello, nowadays it is difficult to imagine many areas of modern life without steam generators. For the cleaning business, I consider a commercial steam cleaner to be the most effective equipment. This equipment has different steam capacities. Its purpose is to produce saturated steam, the working temperature of which reaches 160 degrees.

Hello, nowadays it is difficult to imagine many areas of modern life without a steam cleaner for emoving mildew. For the cleaning business, in my opinion, the most effective equipment is a vacuum steam cleaner. This equipment has different steam capacity. Its purpose is to produce saturated steam, the working temperature of which reaches 160 degrees.

Introducing the AGM75510755, a high-quality replacement dryer drum roller kit designed to enhance the performance and longevity of your LG dryer. With its durable construction and precise engineering, agm75510755 ensures smooth rotation and reduces noise for optimal drying efficiency. Upgrade your dryer with AGM75510755 and experience exceptional results.