+ Reply to Thread

Default Super Happy with my Hair Transplant

Had my hair done in B.C. by Hasson and Wong. Did a lot of research before committing to the process and chose them after seeing one of their patients. I am a photographer, so I know that photographs can be manipulated these days with photoshop and lightroom. I needed to SEE the real deal. Once I met with a former client, saw his new hair, and saw his before and after pictures...it sealed the deal. The proof is in the pudding as they say. If anyone is seriously interested in getting the procedure done and needs some help with questions, or wants to see my hair, I would not mind showing you. Next to laser eye surgery, it's the best money I have ever spent. I would love to tell you about the procedure in detail...not just the good parts...but everything that will happen and what to expect and little secrets that can make the whole thing go much easier. My e-mail address is terrysaintjohn@gmail.com. Tel 818-914-8445.

Inactive

Exclamation

Appreciate the enthusiasm and hope this offer is for real, but I've got to wonder:

Someone suddenly shows up to tell the board about how "super happy" he is with his H&W hair transplant, but he has no previous posts, offers no pictures, provides no information or detail about circumstances of his transplant, yet openly posts his e-mail address and phone number to invite others to contact him.

I hope this isn't a friend or colleague who's pranking a real HT patient by posting his contact info in a public forum.

Some people like to watch from the sidelines. I don't make many posts myself or ask many questions because majority of them are being asked for me on this site. I trust the site and believe it's credible enough to help hairloss sufferers through their problems. It took me a year and a half to make my decision to get a HT. In that span, I took the time to read stories of many people struggling with hairloss and viewed doctors with their patient results and found new perspective on things in life. I'm very grateful for finding this site because then I'd probably have ended up doing something I would regret for life. I'm not trying to sell anything because I didn't go to H&W, I'm just trying to look at things in a more positive light and hopefully "terrysaintjohn" is super-happy with his procedure.

P.S. You gotta admit though, Hasson and Wong are pretty good!

Default My Hair Transplant

I did get my hair done. I am not joking. I'm not trying to sell you hair products or anything else. I had my hair done at H&W. I was sick to my stomach and neurotic about getting the work done. I thought that all these places would be like every place else that sells stuff; "over promise and underdeliver." They did not over promise, but over delivered. I look so much better since I got my hair transplant from these guys. I have a whole other set of aging problems (bags under my eyes and more wrinkles) but damn if my hair doesn't look good. I simply want to share with people a company that actually really takes pride in what they do. Not many left in this world. And, I want to tell people about the other little precautions and things that will happen during the process and afterwards. I wish I had someone that I could have called to give me some straightforward answers. Anyway, this is all talk. Bottom line: "the proof is in seeing my hair." All the blogs and chit chat in the world won't replace seeing someone who has actually had a H&W Procedure. I'm sure there are some other good surgeons out there, but fate sent me to H&W, they did a great job and that is all I know. I have seen Bosleys work, Armani's work, Swords work, De Yarman's work. None of those transplants were better than mine. Some of them were on par, but none were better. My mom had work done by Sword and her hair looks horrible. Others might have slicker ads, or market themselves better, but nobody out there does better work...period. I was koo koo about my research, but after seeing one of H&W's clients and making him show me before and afters and then seeing it in person...that was the end of my journey. I didn't need to waste anymore or anybody's time. After that, it was just figuring out how to get the money together to have the procedure done. Again. Anybody has any questions, please e-mail me and I will be happy to answer your questions. I sit on my ass all day at my work, so I have plenty of time to chat with people who are serious about getting this done.

There is nothing strange about it. Not super complicated. I got my hair done at H&W, it looks great and I want to share what I went through with others. If you are serious, don't waste anytime. See my before and afters. See my scar. See my hair. It will either blow your mind, or you will decide not to get a hair transplant. I understand your skepticism as there are alot of bad people in this business...any business. But, I am for real and here for those who are financially able to afford the surgery. If you are that guy and you just need to be convinced. All you have to do is see my hair and all questions good or bad will be answered. Ain't gonna get more simple than that. Let me know if I can be of help. I will not try to sell you anything unless you need a mattress (my business). Take care and good luck. And remember there are more good people in the world than bad.

Thumbs up

I love to read positive stories on this site, it always inspires me and underscores just how important this forum is for people researching their hair loss options. Do you have any photos you can upload, we'd love to see your results?
    Congratulations and thanks for posting your experience!

Default Hair Transplant Photos

I have requested photos from Hasson and Wong. I will post them as soon as I get them.

Thumbs up

That's great. Thanks!