+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Worth a try or SCAM??!!??

Default scam?

Absolutely and without a shadow of a doubt, a scam. Be certain of it.

This is a joke right?

interesting. its hard because i know when i was thinning i was ready to give almost anything a go. looks interesting, however my understanding of what he was saying was that you can regrow hair no matter what. however i was under the assumption that once the hair follicle dies and closes up, it cant reopen and create a new hair. but then, maybe thats wrong. if you have a spare $77 and want to see whats inside the book, there may be one or two gold nuggets in there you never know. the dude says its money back guarantee, lets hope he honours that!

maybe its worth a gamble...

If he really new the secret ot cure baldness he would not be selling them in a little book on the internet.

how would he sell it then? i ask that genuinly. if i had the secret to something... how would i sell it? internet is actually quite good. cheap. reaches a lot of people.

Come on guys.... one of these miracle "stand on your head, rub olive oil on your scalp, stick you head up a cow's arse, etc, etc" appears almost weekly.

It is a scam. He is just scamming for less money. It is the "Ukrainian customs official" method of scamming: take a little money from a lot of people and fly under the radar.

Can I be any clearer? it is a scam. If there were a magical cure, you can be sure people like the Prince of Wales would have found it. Save your 77 bucks. Or, while driving down the street, open your car window and throw the 77 bucks out the window. It will have the same chance of growing hair as this booklet. And dont fall for the 100% guarantee. If you like 100% guarantees, I guarantee you 100% that this is a scam and you will feel like a sucker for having fallen for it.

I know what you are going through and know that it would be nice if some new cure was out there that no one knew about. Dont grab at this straw: it is the short one for sure

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTreado View Post
    Come on guys.... one of these miracle "stand on your head, rub olive oil on your scalp, stick you head up a cow's arse, etc, etc" appears almost weekly.

It is a scam. He is just scamming for less money. It is the "Ukrainian customs official" method of scamming: take a little money from a lot of people and fly under the radar.

Can I be any clearer? it is a scam. If there were a magical cure, you can be sure people like the Prince of Wales would have found it. Save your 77 bucks. Or, while driving down the street, open your car window and throw the 77 bucks out the window. It will have the same chance of growing hair as this booklet. And dont fall for the 100% guarantee. If you like 100% guarantees, I guarantee you 100% that this is a scam and you will feel like a sucker for having fallen for it.

I know what you are going through and know that it would be nice if some new cure was out there that no one knew about. Dont grab at this straw: it is the short one for sure
    You may be absolutely 100% right DallasTreado. In fact you probably are right. All im asking is if you did have a peice of knowledge, whats the best way of getting that info out. This could and probably is a scam. However, I do need to mention something. Just because the prince of wales hasnt been told how to keep his hair does not mean anything. Why? Becase MONEY is involved. If someone has developed a cure for baldness do you think big business would let that happen? No way buddy. Not in a million years. By creating products that kind of work, means patients need to keep purchasing more and more products. If you find something inexpensive that works brilliantly, then the patient doesnt have to buy products anymore because they are cured. Thats the secret to business right there my friend. Im not saying there definitely IS a cure for baldness, but there could be. And if there is, dont expect to find it easily. You will need to search hard. And guess what? I did. Read my other posts. I cured myself through nutrition. Im not saying that will work 100% for everyone but it should help. I hope it does.

I agree with you DallasTreado, but just wanted to express my opinion on that last bit.

Cheers buddy

Peace

dfoz

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTreado View Post

lol soo tru