+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb How to use vpn correctly?

The VPN system has become an excellent tool for maintaining freedom on the Internet and for the active activity of hackers. It is a virtual network spread over the standard Internet. Let's say right away that such networks have really useful uses, and not just bad news stories. Many users need access to these networks from iPhones and iPads, so iOS provides several options for configuring them. We want to share the easiest ways to get a working VPN connection on an Apple mobile device.
    Choosing VPN on iPhone To
    Begin with, VPN for iPhone can be installed with a separate application or configured manually. There are several types of VPNs. They differ in technology, capabilities and security levels. Types of VPN connections and their differences:
    1. PPTP is the basic technology. A fairly fast standard with the ability to change only geolocation, but a low degree of protection.
    2. L2TP - low data transfer rate, but good protection and the ability to change geolocation.
    3. OpenVPN is the best option for providing reliability and high data transfer speeds. It also makes it possible to change geolocation.
    As you can see, changing geolocation is not the only VPN task. The safety and reputation of the service is very important if the user is worried about the safety of personal data.
    In fact, the entire stream of information from the iPhone is passed through the servers of the service. Responsible firms do not decipher them, but only transport them from point "A" to point "B". Basement VPNs can easily spy on what a user is sending from a smartphone or tablet.
    Last edited by Publienew13; 05-13-2021 at 03:22 AM. Reason: More information

I use free vpn services like Hola

Quote Originally Posted by olvias View Post
    I use free vpn services like Hola
    Hi yes, I am using Hola too! But recently I had a need to access Netflix because I wanted to watch content that is not available in my country. As a result, I googled the vpn netflix service and found https://macpaw.com/how-to/get-more-shows-on-Netflix and I was surprised that they also give the opportunity to use their proxies to surf on social networks and forums ...

Can you really say that this service helps you get access to netflix? It's just that if this is true, it would be just fine, I'm just looking for a way to watch TV shows that are prohibited in my country.

useful info, tnx

always remember to login to a vpn before you login to your browsers etc.

A VPN is a secure and private way to access the internet when you don’t feel like using your school, company or personal Wi-Fi. If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can use JW Player.if your goal is to access Apps and content restricted to a specific country, you need a VPN. This can also be used by computer experts or developers who want to test different networks on their own devices. We’ve walked you through how to use VPN for iPhone on iOS 10 with ease. The way to use VPN for iOS is not so easy as it may seem, but the VeePN apps will give you a tutorial on how to set up the VPN on your iPhone/iPad.

tnx for the tips.I use free Hola vpn mostly

I am also interested in this topic. I want to protect myself from identity theft. I've been hearing a lot of stories like this lately. I think VPN will help me with this. Do you know something about it? I will be glad for any information.

Increasingly, I see the question - How to protect yourself from identity theft? I think it's good that people are interested in it. I advise you to read this article https://clearvpn.com/blog/what-is-identity-theft/. Here you can learn how to protect yourself from theft of your data. I think this information is required reading for everyone!