+ Reply to Thread

Default My Take On Thinning

Hi everyone, i totally know how scary balding can be. it was silly but when i found out i was thinning i became very concerned. everyone in my family is bald. I ran around searching the net, visiting doctors, taking suppliments, using treatments and they kind of worked, but then kind of didnt.

but now, years on, not only is my hair back to normal, but its thick and showing no signs of thinning.

im not saying what i have found is a cure, but its an extremely important part of any treatment and may answer some questions you have. so i have joined this forum to be of assistance to anyone that wants more help during whatever other treatment they have chosen to do. its my way of giving back.

so i'll make a quick start and get on with it.

nutrition is the most underrated yet is increasingly becoming one of the most important things you can give your self. more people are suffering from cancer, diabetes, hair loss, arthritis etc than ever before. yes, diabetes may run in the family, but that doesnt mean you will get it. If you keep up the same lifestlye of refined sugars, fats, chemicals etc you will get diabetes.

however... if you fill your body up on raw fruits and vegetables especially green leafy's like broccoli and kale you will have no need for any suppliments. vitamin D is the only thing you cant get from plants, but where you do get it from is the sun. get some sun everyday.

toxins are another thing to be aware of. mercury being one of the worst not only for overall health but hairloss! if you have mercury fillings or are using skin products containing mercury, stop now, get those fillings out safely using a safe method. most dentists will drill out the mercury fillings, dont let them. go to a dentist that can remove them safely without spurting the mercury and its fumes throughout your mouth.

i wish everyone all the best with your treatments. like i said, there is no 100% cure yet, but the more we know the better off we are, and i can guarantee you raw fruits and vegies should be a definite treatment to go along side whatever other treatment you're doing.

peace.
    dfoz.

For those who are interested I wrote an article on my website here:
    http://rockmybody.wordpress.com/2010...i-got-it-back/
    about how i got my hair back even though the doctor said balding is in my genes. its free information and its about the right NUTRITION. i will be adding to it as i get more information. I hope it works for you as it did for me.

all the best

dfoz

hmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by dfoz View Post
    For those who are interested I wrote an article on my website here:
    http://rockmybody.wordpress.com/2010...i-got-it-back/
    about how i got my hair back even though the doctor said balding is in my genes. its free information and its about the right NUTRITION. i will be adding to it as i get more information. I hope it works for you as it did for me.

all the best

dfoz
    dfoz, I too believe that nutrition plays a role in the prevention of hair loss.
    I would love to see some before and after pics of your success.
    if you have been keeping any type record of your progress.
    Thanks-mlao
    Last edited by mlao; 12-03-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: puncutation