Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Is HM almost ready?

I've researched hair cloning and for the most part I am disappointed. Many experts believe cloning hair will never come in the near future... why is there such diversity on HM... they have had good results with clinical trails.
  • Dutch_Dude
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by BoSox
    I've researched hair cloning and for the most part I am disappointed. Many experts believe cloning hair will never come in the near future... why is there such diversity on HM... they have had good results with clinical trails.
    Aderans has been making quite a lot of improvements. I've read that experts believe that HM will be available before 2018. Histogen is doing also pretty well, and we have trx2 coming up, and that Acell thing that I don't get...

I think one of the problems is that putting it on the market is against a lot of governments' "moral values". So still in 2010 we are dealing with religious fanatics that don't want multiplication or stemcell therapy because it's against the bible.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
      • Mar 2010

Joke's on them when they die. They waste their life fearing the best the world has to offer, then die, get buried and are eaten by maggots.

Comment

Working...