+ Reply to Thread

Default Hairline and Crown.

hey there. yesterday a friend of mine said to me that you could see my scalp through my hair, then started joking that i could lose my hair. this got me worried (I have OCD), so i asked my mum and she said my crown has always been like that, ever since i was a kid. same thing was said by other people when i asked them. i've always had a pink scalp, and my hair is very blonde so that's why you can see a bit of my scalp at the crown. my hair is fairly long atm as well, so my mum says that's why the crown is more exposed cuz of the weight of the hair. still, i thought it would be good to ask other people. here's some various pics of my crown and hairline.

crown (First pic clockwise. Styled (by styled I mean there's serum in it. My hair sticks up unless I have some kind of product in), bed head, wet, wet ruffled/messed up.):

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...xao/crowns.jpg

crown closeup: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...crownclose.jpg

crown - hair gelled - http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f.../morecrown.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...morecrown2.jpg

hairline: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...o/hairline.jpg

how does that all look? is the crown normal? as far as i can tell it hasn't changed since i was a kid. but am wondering what you guys think . I dunno whether the OCD is making me worry for no reason. if needs be, I can update this thread once I've had a haircut (i'm getting on tomorrow). thanks.

Jonny,

I dont know how to tell you this....

Your FINE amigo!! Your hair looks greast my man so please try not worry!
    Out of interest how old are you?

Your OCD (i have it too) will be playing a massive role here so break the cycle and stop looking at it

If you have MPB in your family and you really want to lock this down good an proper you could always look into meds such as Propecia /Proscar to help prevent loss. You have a great head of hair (lucky b@stard )

Hang around to gain comfort but dont get sucked in and addicted to this world of hairloss as you truly dont appear to be suffering especially given the pics and also if your mum mentioned is how its always been gain comfort, mums know best

Your mate seems like he might have some issues of his own if he is dishing out comments like that. Throw away comment - no stress.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hey there Spex. Thanks for the reply .

Er, am 20. No, there's no MPB in my famiy. Two of my cousins have thinned hair, but their two brothers have a full head of thick hair. Their dad is bald, but he's related to me through marriage. Other than that there's nothing.

Yeah, you're right about the OCD. I definitely think I need to see someone about it again, been really bad recently. I guess am worrying about nothing again, and yeah, mum's are always right :P.

Thanks man.

You're young dude, get off hairloss forums and go have fun.

Monitor it.. better still get your mum to and if she genuinely feels there is any evidence your situ is getting worse then look into stopping it in its tracks via propecia.

All the best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.