+ Reply to Thread

Default Great tips to prevent hair loss for men's in hot weather

Excess oil falls from the skin glands due to moisture in summer, resulting in excessive hair loss. As the palate stays wet all the time, the roots of the hair become soft and the hair falls out more. So the hair needs special care this summer.

Here are some tips to help you get rid of hair loss in hot weather:

Clean the hair regularly

After washing the hair well every day, it should be dried by dripping water. Clean your hair regularly and eat foods rich in vitamins to keep your hair healthy and prevent hair loss.

Oil to stop hair loss

Regularly massage oil all over the hair to keep the hair thick and strong to stop hair loss. One of the main causes of hair loss in summer is loose hair roots. So it is important to massage the oil in the hair every day according to the rules. Regular use of oil will prevent hair maturation at a young age. And by removing dandruff, it will provide nutrition to the hair follicles and speed up hair growth.

shampoo

Try shampooing one day at a time. While shampooing, lightly massages the scalp with your fingers. Quality conditioner use after shampooing.

Lemon juice and coconut oil

Take three to four tablespoons of lemon juice in a container. Mix a small amount of water in it and massage it lightly at the base of the hair. After keeping it for 30 minutes, then massage three to four spoons of coconut oil on the scalp. After 30 minutes, wash with shampoo. Try to do this two or three days a week before taking a bath. This will strengthen the hair follicles.

Hydration:

Drink plenty of water every day in hot weather. Otherwise, dehydration may occur. Drinking plenty of water keeps the body healthy. Hair health is also maintained.

Aloe vera juice

Aloe vera juice is quite beneficial for any type of hair. Apply aloe vera juice on the scalp at least one or two days a week, half an hour before bathing. You will benefit if you do it for a month.

Use of umbrellas

Be sure to use an umbrella when going out. This will protect your hair from the heat and moisture from the heat.

Hair gel, hair spray

Avoid using hair gel, wax, hair spray. Even if you use it, wash your hair well after returning home. Shampooing is very beneficial for hair. If you can do a hair spa once or twice a month, your hair will be better.

Eating

Adequate protein, calcium, and minerals should be included in the diet for healthy hair.A healthy diet is needed for good hair health.

vegetables and fruits

Must eat nutritious food. . Take the necessary vitamins and minerals. Adequate amounts of water should be consumed. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Eat more raw nuts and fresh small fish regularly. Eat one teaspoon of honey every morning.

ah yes, the guide that I was actually looking for
    I've been searching for this for some time now and I am so happy that I found it already.
    share for you geometry dash subzero game online free
    it's really fun game
    I think you like it too!
    try here: https://geometry-dash.co/geometry-neon-dash-subzero

Thanks for these tips! Honestly, I think getting hydrated should be at the top of the list. My husband, for instance, has had this hair loss problem ever since we got together. The thing is that he is super annoying, and he does nothing to solve the issue anyhow. I always tell him to stay hydrated and to take vitamins. All he does all day long is crying like a baby. Okay, long story short, we solved the issue. As strange as it may sound, our broken AC was causing his hair loss. Unbelievable, right? Thank God the guys from https://www.airconservicing.org/ installed a new AC in less than a day, and he's not complaining anymore. Check your ACs, guys, if you don't wanna lose hair, lol.