+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default I Have Cracked The Code

Hello everyone, my name is David Reta. I am 36 years old and from the Bay Area, California.
    I have proudly served Alameda County as a Deputy Sheriff for the past 13 years. I am a lifetime drug free natural athlete and Professional NGA Natural Bodybuilder.
    I am also a licensed Nutritionist/Consultant. Needless to say, health and fitness is my passion. Since my early 20's I have suffered from a number of medical conditions.
    Acne, hairloss & erectile dysfunction to name a few. I have spent most of my life as a self researcher in hopes of finding a better way of living.
    I am here today reaching out to let you all know, I have found it.

Through extensive research along with trial and error, I truly believe I’ve developed an optimal way of eating and living.
    I developed a task specific eating and workout protocol that has allowed me to feel, look and be my best!
    I have eliminated most if not all the health ailments I was experiencing for a significant duration of my life.
    When I transitioned over to my new optimal way of eating, I immediately saw an improvement in my skin, hair, body composition, increase in total and free testosterone,
    blood flow, libido, erection quality, stamina, workouts, energy, cognitive function, digestive system health and overall mental well-being. I felt more complete
    and as if my body, mind and soul was healing itself and reborn again.

My goal is to help you. For more info visit my website. I have also created a YouTube channel where i will be discussing everything. I will be active in the comment
    section as well if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting/hearing from you all.

https://ro-ha.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwt...TfuniUhFNizk3A
    Last edited by David Reta; 04-22-2021 at 12:23 AM. Reason: error fix