X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenaldosEmpire
    • Apr 2021

Hair Transplant in Turkey (Transes)

Hi guys,

Im planning on going to Turkey to get an FUE Transplant. Im currently on a Norwood 2 so want to start early so that it won't get worse.

I did some research and apparently, Transes Hair Loss Clinic in Turkey are really affordable and has good reviews. Whats your thoughts on this company?

Thanks
  • SarahEmi45
    • Apr 2021

Once the online tickets are designed by Graphic Designers then I will share it with you. This event will help you to understand the concept of hair transplant.

Comment

• DanielMosley
      • Jun 2021

How are you going to get to Turkey? I'm just planning to fly soon and looking for a way to save on my tickets.

Comment

• dodohair
        • Jul 2021

whatever you do DON'T USE TRANSES. I used them and the results are atrociously bad. I've posted reviews and photos on a few websites but they get them taken down. Presumably they are alleging I'm not a genuine customer, even after uploading screenshots of my correspondence with their co-ordinator Bora, along with the laughable certificate they gave me. If you'd like more info on my experience I'd be happy to share. Just save yourself the hassle and choose someone else, I'm seriously depressed about the shoddy job they've done with me and it's going to cost me even more to get another transplant.

Comment

• Justino0
          • Mar 2019

Can you share the results here? Im curious

Comment

• stefan90
            • Jul 2022

hi, can you share some photos please

Comment

• IronMan11
              • Aug 2022

What else have you tried? Are you sure it's time for a transplant?...

Comment

• IronMan11
                • Aug 2022

If you did it, how did it go?.....

Comment

• IronMan11
                  • Aug 2022

Let me know. Thinking about doing it myself. Nothing else seems to be working.......

Comment

Working...