Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soundgrower
    • Oct 2016

Cheap finasteride / Proscar in the uk

I am looking to get cheap fin in the Uk, from a trustworthy company without prescription as I can't seem to get any from my old supplier United Pharmacies. The last company I used (recommended here I think but I can't find the post) again are hard to find, and the tabs didn't cut well as they crumbled into bits very easily.

Thanks.
  • leemanuel
    • May 2013

Hi there

I only ordered a new batch yesterday from United Pharmacies

I’ve used them for years, hope you get sorted now

Comment

• Soundgrower
      • Oct 2016

Thanks. I did use them until they stopped allowing credit card payment.

Comment

• Soundgrower
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Soundgrower
        Thanks. I did use them until they stopped allowing credit card payment.
        Just as I remember now, They don't take my mastercard credit card, only Visa which I do not have except for my current account. So I can't really be bothered with Bitcoin hasstle.

Comment

• Soundgrower
          • Oct 2016

Hi, Just to update I tried to purchase with a Visa credit card and they still won't take it. So frustrating.

Comment

• barcatalk
            • Aug 2021

Don't forget to check the expiry date guys!

Comment

• berlyneaston
              • Aug 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone; you clearly know what you're talking about! Let us remind how important it is. Appliance Repair Abbotsford

Comment

• chavesarlene4
                • Nov 2020

This has been the trend in pharmacy, we cannot just giveaway prescription drugs at a whim. Our licenses will be at stake

Massage Fort Mcmurray

Comment

• petersongame217
                  • Jul 2020

The pharmacist also has their title to hold and if the pharmacy needs to see the prescription that means it is not for sale for those who don't have a prescription from a doctor. It is crucial for the health for the people but that means it for safety for everyone. concrete company birmingham

Comment

• NataleeHayes
                    • Aug 2022

Thanks for your suggestions. barcatalk, thanks for your advice. I really forgot to check the expiry dates. I guess I was lucky to visit this forum. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Btw, I have a friend who works at greedyrates.ca. He helps people manage their income and expenses. A few days ago he asked me for advice on how to get cheap finasteride. So I think I’ll just share this thread with him. Actually, he’s a great guy who always helps me. I guess the time has come for me to help him. Anyway, guys, keep the topic updated. BW

Comment

Working...