Which friggin surgeon is actually reputable?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beagleguy7
    • Nov 2010

Which friggin surgeon is actually reputable?

As you know, there are phony testimonials to various surgeons. The surgeons
    do not perform the procedures. The technicians do! Will someone please post the name of the surgery center that they have gone to that perform their procedure in Los Angeles and are truely happy with the results. This means you've had it done at least six months ago.
  • Dr. Glenn Charles
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Nov 2008

Do a few consultations and ask to meet with a few patients who already have results. Most reputable clinics will be glad to arrange this for potential patients. People may respond to you on this forum, but you will not really know if they are legit. There is nothing like seeing with your own eyes.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Winston
      • Mar 2009

Dr. Charles is right, you have to have several consultations and try to meet with patients if possible. If you haven't started with www.iahrs.org, you should check out some of the surgeons in Southern California listed on the site. Take your time and don't just take the word of someone posting on the forums, see with you own eyes. IAHRS and this forum is the best place to start to research but you have to do the leg work too.

Comment

• HonestApe
        • Nov 2010

beagleguy7, be careful of southern California doctors. I had my procedure in La Jolla and i regret it immensely. Make sure you visit the practice a number of times before you make any commitments. Snoop around as much as you can. If the doctor has nothing to hide, he will not be offended by this action.

I am considering Dr. Wong of Hasson&Wong, check out their site. You should also set up a consultation with Mike Ferko in LA. He is very knowledgeable and can answer all you questions. I myself am considering Dr. Wong and hopefully will be able to tell you first hand in the near future.

Comment

Working...