+ Reply to Thread

Default Motorbike Experience in Hanoi

Most of the motorbike rental shops in Hanoi specialize in renting out to tourists and tourists traveling from north to south or around the Ha Jiang circle. RentABike is a little different. Founded by Danny, who came to Vietnam over 2 decades ago, and his wife, The company has build its name through offering long-term rentals to immigrants living in the city.

There are many places in Hanoi where you can rent a reliable, safe, automatic or semi-automatic motorbike at a reasonable price. If it's your first time driving or want a little help with heavy traffic in the city, a reasonably priced motorbike might be good for you. If you know what you want and want it on the cheap from a Vietnamese company with a great jazz music I would suggest Phung Motorbike.

Hanoi, this is the quickest way to get out of the Old Quarter and into Hanoi which is older and more local. It offers to bring the hanoi motorbike rental bikes to your hotel free of charge. This is a great service for a smooth day. It offers a variety of low-powered scooters and motorbikes for travelers for $ 179 (£ 139) monthly. You can park your bike in Saigon at the end of your trip. Where Hiep really shines is his used bike dealer. You need to try this.

Shop Bern swag exclusively at bernhelmets.com to upgrade your Bern helmet.

Thanks for sharing that information about motorbike rental shops in Hanoi. It's always interesting to learn about different businesses and their unique offerings.

I was wondering if you have any thoughts on the topic of balance bike vs tricycle for young children? I'm trying to decide which one to get for my nephew, and I'd love to hear your perspective.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hey guys, I'm going to buy this all-terrain eBike and need your suggestions. Is there anyone who got experience of electric bikes? What about their efficiency, charge time, and reliability? Should I invest in it? Thanks!

RentABike in Hanoi stands out from typical motorbike rental shops by focusing on long-term rentals for city immigrants. Founded by Danny and his wife, who have been in Vietnam for over two decades, the company caters to residents rather than transient tourists. To enhance the riding experience for immigrants, it's recommended that RentABike consider offering motorcycle screens, providing better comfort and protection against wind and debris during extended use. You can check more details here: www.motorcyclescreens.eu/en/.