Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheDude
    • Oct 2010

I don't know if this is for real??

I don't know if this is just more bullshit or if this is for real but i came across this site accidentally..

Check out what they claiming and what they offering.. for real??

by Dr Debraj Shome & Dr Rinky Kapoor, The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Surat, New Delhi across India
  • Dutch_Dude
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by TheDude
    I don't know if this is just more bullshit or if this is for real but i came across this site accidentally..

http://www.theestheticclinic.com/cos..._research.html
    i've already seen that somewhere before. you have to fly to india to get treatments...and you have to spread them out. i really doubt it if it works. pictures, as we have learned, can be misleading.

Comment

• level
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by TheDude

http://www.theestheticclinic.com/cos..._research.html
      Sounds interesting, but who knows if it's true or not. What's most compelling about this treatment is that this is yet more proof that the field of hair restoration is gradually going through a paradigm shift that will eventually lead to the extinction of hair transplants.

What sucks is that it's in India and like the article stated, the traveling expenses are 10 times costlier than the treatment itself. Who knows, maybe these findings, combined with other recent promising treatments, will eventually produce the holy grail- for hair, that is.

Comment

• TheDude
        • Oct 2010

What i find compelling about the article is that they suggesting that the treatment they're offering is such a breakthrough that its going to be all over the news..

So i guess we'll know soon enough whether this is for real or not.. In addition that fact that its undergone clinical trials and been FDA approved is no small achievement.. Yet as always seems to be the case more evidence i.e. peer review is required..

I wish i could meet one of the 500 people that have undergone the process to see if its for real.. oh well

By the way if the treatment is successful, surely mini-outlet clinics will spring up all over the world, i think so

Comment

Working...