Threaded View

Default HT Reversal by Doctor Cole

When I was 19, I had two transplants with one of the chains to restore a maturing hairline to a juvenile hairline and I have regretted it ever since. I did not have "corn rows" by any stretch, but several hundred mini-grafts were placed into a hairline that had become too low for my current age (33) and it did not look good. So I went and saw all the top docs around the country and got many different opinions.

Dr. Cole was the most aggressive in his approach, telling me he could basically reverse the transplant. I have to admit I was skeptical because many top-notch doctors told me that it could not be done. But I finally decided to go for it and let Dr. Cole take a crack. I have to say, after only one week, I am amazed at the result so far. He actually took those grafts out one by one and transplanted them back into my old scars. He also used Acell and PRP which has made a tremendous difference in the healing time. I have what appears to be brand new skin growing in around my hairline.

I will post some pics when this fully heals, but I wanted to share some hope for any guys out there suffering with a bad HT who think there is no way to fix it. Dr. Cole is a very special kind of talent and he is undoubtedly the man to see for difficult repairs.