Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esmail
    • Feb 2021

Hair transplant surgeons Turkey

Hi , I'm considering having a hair transplant surgery at Turkey .
    for me , it's a must that H.T. is done at a clinic where Surgeon do the operation himself , i don't want clinics where multiple teams do surgeries as i don't want to try my chances ..

So my short list is as follow "sorted" :
    - Bicer , HLC , keser , ASMED , pekiner , Demirsoy , Dr Acar (cosmedica) , Cinik .

I did an online consultation with those surgeons , and range of suggested grafts was 2000 to 3500 grafts , i saw online before/after pics on forums for those surgeons , but can't decide which one to proceed with .

Please add any other suggestions to the list if you have , and advise how to make the final decision
  • HairGuru
    • Dec 2018

HairOfIstanbul looks amazing.

Comment

• Karen81
      • Apr 2021

I would consider HLC, Pekiner or Demirsoy

Comment

• JustMays
        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by esmail
        Hi , I'm considering having a hair transplant surgery at Turkey .
        for me , it's a must that H.T. is done at a clinic where Surgeon do the operation himself , i don't want clinics where multiple teams do surgeries as i don't want to try my chances ..

So my short list is as follow "sorted" :
        - Bicer , HLC , keser , ASMED , pekiner , Demirsoy , Dr Acar (cosmedica) , Cinik .

I did an online consultation with those surgeons , and range of suggested grafts was 2000 to 3500 grafts , i saw online before/after pics on forums for those surgeons , but can't decide which one to proceed with .

Please add any other suggestions to the list if you have , and advise how to make the final decision
        Read reviews about these clinics and doctors. Just search not on their sites, but on otzoviks or google maps. Pay more attention to negative reviews. to roughly understand what the difficulties may be in a particular clinic.

Comment

• JustMays
          • Apr 2021

Well, the coronavirus situation won't get back to normal soon. At least another year must wait until adequate coverage of the population with vaccinations occurs. Until then, any travel carries a high risk. Especially for the postoperative period.

Comment

• vkg1
            • Dec 2014

Do you know what the rough cost of a DHI procedure is for 800-1000 grafts?

Comment

• United21
              • May 2021

Hi Esmail

What did you end up deciding? I am in a similar situation an have considered some of the same as you have. Like you one of the most important criteria I have is for the doctor to do the whole work. I do not want to take any chances with technicians or assistants

Comment

• Dodoo
                • Feb 2022

Which one has more experienced and the doctor is involved for the all procedure

Comment

• TheEye
                  • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Dodoo
                  Which one has more experienced and the doctor is involved for the all procedure
                  Im also thinking about hair transplant any reccomendatıon?

Comment

• alanvasconcelos
                    • Feb 2022

Is there any clinic the doctor involves the operation himself?

Comment

• Dodoo
                      • Feb 2022

I think Dr.Bicer Koray and Yaman thry are involved

Comment

Working...