• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth UK With Spencer Stevenson on ApetoGentleman

Guys,

I'm so pleased to announce some very exciting news - the UK version of the world renowned The Bald Truth Radio Show is launching on Ape to Gentleman!

View The Hosting page here on Apetogentleman : >>>>> The Bald Truth UK Show on Apetogentleman <<<<<

"Ape to Gentleman are proud to announce we will be exclusively hosting The Bald Truth UK – an international, critically-acclaimed radio show that has touched millions of lives and helped hair loss sufferers to find their individual solution. Weekly pre-recorded shows will be housed here every Friday.

Broadcasting weekly from TBT studios in Los Angeles and London, Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth Radio Show has teamed up with Ape’s own hair transplant patient educator and expert, Spencer Stevenson (Spex Hair), to co-host the show. We receive an overwhelming amount of demand for information on hair loss and hair transplants from our readership and subscribers. As such, Ape wanted to help provide current, ethical education to our readers via this unique and interactive means, and there are no two better-placed experts than Spencer Kobren and Spencer Stevenson, in our opinion.

Ape will host the Bald Truth UK show for people to call in every week and speak to the experts directly at the cost of a local call via the designated UK landline number. Watch and listen in to learn about the latest advances in hair loss treatments and to hear others’ experiences with hair loss and hair transplants and help to be guided in a safer direction. Call the guys, join in and ask questions or just vent and share your own experiences.

Tune in exclusively here on Ape’s dedicated page, and catch up on previous shows below, too.”

View the page here on Apetogentleman :

The Bald Truth UK Show on Apetogentleman

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to call in and speak to us about your story or situation.

I hope you all find this to be a helpful, educational and of course entertaining resource.

Best wishes,

Spencer ( Spex )
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Spex; 02-19-2021, 02:26 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Latest segment can be seen now on ApetoGentleman.

>>>> https://www.apetogentleman.com/the-bald-truth/<<<<<

Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Episode 3 of The Bald Truth UK now available @apetogentleman • Link below

This is a must watch for anyone suffering with the emotional aspects of hair loss ! 📞☎️🗣🎙📻🎦

Episode 3 - The Bald Truth UK

Regards
      Spex
      A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Click the link below to watch the latest episode of The Bald Truth UK

Episode 4 - The Bald Truth UK

Regards
        Spex

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Hi guys,

Latest Episode now available to watch :

We are exclusively hosting Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth UK Radio Show weekly in 2024. Get your questions about hair loss & hair transplants answered by real experts while sharing your own hair loss experiences.

Regards
          Spex

Comment

• Spex
            Dr Representative
            • Nov 2008

The Bald Truth UK Episode #6 now on @apetogentleman. Listen to UK #hairtransplant patient with a very unique story !

Episode 6 - The Bald Truth UK

Regards
            Spex

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth UK continues to go from strength to strength.

The owner and CEO of ApetoGentleman calls in to share his thoughts and appreciation on the hair loss show. Chris discusses the remarkable numbers of eye balls reading hair loss articles and watching the hair loss and hair transplant content on his platform.

The purpose of the content is to help educate and protect the hair loss consumer and when you are touching the lives of 10,000's people a month
              with the truth about this industry it only serves well. Thank you Apetogentleman for providing The Bald Truth UK the platform to help so many get educated.

Watch the latest Episode #7 and listen to what the actual owner of ApetoGentleman has to say and about the number of people we are helping is overwhelming! 🎥🎧 💯💪🦍💥🎯🎤

Episode #7 The Bald Truth UK

Regards
              Spex

Comment

• Spex
                Dr Representative
                • Nov 2008

Latest Bald Truth UK episode where a Dr Feriduni patient calls in to discuss his disastrous experience in Turkey along with his road to recovery with The Feriduni Clinic.

A fascinating interview with a great caller !

Episode #8 - The Bald Truth UK

Regards
                Spex

Comment

• Spex
                  Dr Representative
                  • Nov 2008

Episode #9 The Bald Truth UK. Listen to the latest update from UK patient Stephen who discusses his experience with hair loss and his hair transplant procedure.

The UK show continues to go from strength to strength with mainstream media exposure coming soon.

We are exclusively hosting Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth UK Radio Show weekly in 2024. Get your questions about hair loss & hair transplants answered by real experts while sharing your own hair loss experiences.

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

UK caller Andy from London calls back into the show to share how he is feeling since initially discussing his hair loss with Spencer and Spex and the proactive steps he has taken to address his hair loss both physically and psychologically. This is an empowering episode and will help many understand how talking about your hair loss more openly can lift the emotional burden associated with it.

Episode #10

Regards
                    Spex

Comment

• Spex
                      Dr Representative
                      • Nov 2008

Milan from Bulgaria calls the show to discuss his options and what would be his best approach regarding treatments and getting a hair transplant.
                      Making sure you are doing all you can to help protect against progressive hair loss is vital and Milan wanted to better understand why and how
                      he could go about this to ensure he is a good hair transplant candidate.

Episode #11 - The Bald Truth UK

Regards
                      Spex

Comment

• Spex
                        Dr Representative
                        • Nov 2008

Milan from Bulgaria calls the show to discuss his options and what would be his best approach regarding treatments and getting a hair transplant. Making sure you are doing all you can to help protect against progressive hair loss is vital and Milan wanted to better understand why and how he could go about this to ensure he is a good hair transplant candidate.

Episode #11

Regards
                        Spencer

Comment

• Spex
                          Dr Representative
                          • Nov 2008

Watch The Latest Episode #12 of The Bald Truth UK Radio show with Spencer Kobren

UK caller Gerald calls in to speak with Spencer and Spex about how emotionally draining hair loss has been for him as well as how to best navigating the hair loss world and what defence to put in place for the long term to help prevent against progressive hair loss.

Episode #12

Regards
                          Spencer ( Spex )

Comment

• kumatravi
                            • Oct 2021

All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise

Comment

• Goist
                              • Dec 2021

Nice, thank you.

Comment

Working...