+ Reply to Thread

Default Fluridil (Eucapil) + topical fin

Hey guys,

I'm living in Czech Republic so decided to pick up some Fluridil, as it's one of the few countries where you can get it easily. I want to avoid taking oral fin for as long as possible (currently NW 2.5ish, age 27, slow recession for last 6-7 years).

I know Fluridil is generally considered to be less effective than Ru as an androgen receptor competitor in the scalp, but in theory, would combining topical fin with Fluridil (as well as using Nizoral and Minoxidil) be effective? The idea is that the topical fin will limit DHT in the scalp (while having a smaller effect on systemic DHT levels than oral fin), while the Fluridil will compete with the remaining DHT for the androgen receptors in the scalp. And even if Fluridil is less effective than Ru, it has some medical evidence for its use, is clinically approved, and is probably less likely to cause sides.

Do you think this can be an effective regimen? I am also considering adding in weekly use of the Derminator 2. I'm happy to spend a lot of money, within reason - while I would not blow thousands on a more experimental procedure such as PRP therapy, I nonethless would spend more on promising therapeutics than perhaps the average man trying to slow/prevent balding. Thanks for feedback!

I would like your reference to solve this problem. wuxiaworld

Quote Originally Posted by neiliog93 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm living in Czech Republic so decided to pick up some Fluridil, as it's one of the few countries where you can get it easily. I want to avoid taking oral fin for as long as possible (currently NW 2.5ish, age 27, slow recession for last 6-7 years).

I know Fluridil is generally considered to be less effective than Ru as an androgen receptor competitor in the scalp, but in theory, would combining topical fin with Fluridil (as well as using Nizoral and Minoxidil) be effective? The idea is that the topical fin will limit DHT in the scalp (while having a smaller effect on systemic DHT levels than oral fin), while the Fluridil will compete with the remaining DHT for the androgen receptors in the scalp. And even if Fluridil is less effective than Ru, it has some medical evidence for its use, is clinically approved, and is probably less likely to cause sides.

Do you think this can be an effective regimen? I am also considering adding in weekly use of the Derminator 2. I'm happy to spend a lot of money, within reason - while I would not blow thousands on a more experimental procedure such as PRP therapy, I nonethless would spend more on promising therapeutics than perhaps the average man trying to slow/prevent balding. Thanks for feedback!

I keep reading on fluridil recently but don’t know the effectiveness.

I use Topical Finesteride from MAA compound pharmacy recommended by this thread.

See here:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=