+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Myself..

Default Myself..

Hello everybody :)
    This is Moda 22 year-old male.. and I've just registered to your adorable forum that I was lookin for, for a long time and I'm glad I'm here.

My hair problem is that.. 3 years ago.. I started loosing hair from the sides of my head.. that the final shape now is like U shape, And I'm not ok with that as I had a really dense and cool hair in my early years.

I don't know what to do..
    what options do I have..
    I heared about translplant.. artificial hair.. or "redistribution of natural hair" and some confusing stuff.. also heared about non-surgeical cures.

I'm here lookin for advice
    please help :)

Quote Originally Posted by Moda View Post
    Hello everybody
    This is Moda 22 year-old male.. and I've just registered to your adorable forum that I was lookin for, for a long time and I'm glad I'm here.

My hair problem is that.. 3 years ago.. I started loosing hair from the sides of my head.. that the final shape now is like U shape, And I'm not ok with that as I had a really dense and cool hair in my early years.

I don't know what to do..
    what options do I have..
    I heared about translplant.. artificial hair.. or "redistribution of natural hair" and some confusing stuff.. also heared about non-surgeical cures.

I'm here lookin for advice
    please help
    Welcome to the forum Moda.

The first thing that you should do is go to The American Hair Loss Association website http:www.americanhairloss.org and read about your options. Since you are new to hair loss you have a lot to learn.
    You should also be evaluated by a physician to insure that you are dealing with typical male pattern baldness before considering treatment.

We are here to help.

i started loosing my hair back in Feb it has somewhat stop 20 at the time, however my hair on my temples looks weak. I opt for the buzz look now (1 1/2 everywhere looks nice, but miss my old spiky look) Look into rogaine, it has shown results on me.