Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by pdouble View Post
    i am ultra neo-conservative, so i really have no sympathy with you for that part, but since you mentioned it, mybe try halting those activities just a little to see if its what causing the problem, specially with the skin parts..no disrespect.
    you clearly are not ultra neo-conservative but also a jerk do you think having sex with other men causes problems in the skin? also, being gay is not easy, especially because of jerks like you, so obviously that pressure and rejection for jerks like you add up to the nightmare of losing hair and having acne problem. maybe, because we have jerks like you, the fact of being gay (not a criminal, nor a drug traffiker, nor a killer, nor a priest that abuses children, nor a mobster), puts a lot of pressure and he's getting all those things because of stress. Maybe he published here his gay preferences because here we are to help one another, everybody's free to publish whatever they want. FYI you can get hiv not only from gay men but women as well (same logic goes with stress, rashes, hair loss, acne or whatever).

No wonder many kids commit suicide instead of coming out of the closet and confront ultra neo-conservative people that have no sympathy.

As for Jeremy, hair loss sucks, i have it, i had hair transplants and looks great. im also on propecia though doesnt do shit. but many things are coming our way to help us cope with this... also, im 27, i have a lot of friends family and recently came out and they accepted me. im sure they will accept you... if not, send them to eat shit, especially the ultra neo-conservatives...

cheers.