+ Reply to Thread

Default 3000 Graft FUT with Exoflo exosomes/Direct Biologics by Mcgrath Medical in Austin,Tx

Had my first hairtranspant today, 2/10/21 in Austin,Tx at McGrath Medical. I was going back and forth whether or not to do the 5cc ExoFlo procedure with the transplant. I had watces the Baldingtruthtalk live stream in december of last year and at first I was thinking yes, but after sleeping on it the night before the surgery i had decided to not do it at the time of surgery and think about it some more.
    So this morning in fact, 2/10/21, as I was prepping in the medical office I was talking to Mr. McGrath and he mentioned again the Exoflo treatment and why I had decided to hold off on it, he asked whether it was because of money, as the treatment is very expensive being 2500$ per 5CC injectable, and I said money was not the overall determing factor in me not deciding to jump aboard with it. I said more so that there are not alot of reviews and customer tesitimonals avaialble to make an informed decision for me and that the benefits of using it, since it does not have a proven record with thousnds of recipiants to get advice from, was not enough for me to want to lay down on the procedure. But I also said that I am not adverse to giving it a shot either way. Mr McGrath must have thought it my case it would work very well so he in fact said he will do it at no charge to me and thats exactly what they did. I got the 3000 FUT grafts along with 5cc syringe of ExoFlo parly on my frontal region where most all my grafts were placed as well as at the mid scalp where I need extra support for more density.
    Please dont take this as the usual case senario thinking hes handing out free 2500$ vials of exoflo, I traveled a great deal and spend alot of money just being able to stay here in Austin where there located so that was another reason he decided to help me out. The office at McGrath medical were extremely profesional and never at any point did I get any bad thoughts, feelings or or vibes coming from there establishement as far as it being nothing but a legit business trying there best to help balding men regain there hair.

I will attach some photos the from right after the surgery so everyone can see what has been done. Please be kind when giving your opinion, I have been taking finisteride for over 10 years along with duel DHT blockers from Shen Min and Advanced Trichology. The Advanced Trichology has seemed to produce the best results. I will keep everyone updated on what I think the Exosome therapy has achived over the course of the the next years. I will add that i did ask to have a slick spot on my crown covered and that almst felt the best out of all of it, I Was so sick of having that spot there without any hair.

So yea, I dont feel comfortable making this post nessasarily as it seems when ever I gawk about something im excited about when it comes to hair or anything really it blows up in my face, guess im to superstitios, so think good thoughts for me if you can, but I was more then pleased with what was accomplished. I will attach photos, the one you see that has no bandages was a few weeks before the actualy surgery that occured today.

For you stat freaks I have attached the sheet that was given to me saying how many grafts were taken, how many were multiple folicular etc...

I just want to stress that im extremely pleased with how the staff acted at McGrath medical , there technique was flawless and from what I can tell they did exactly what I needed done at this time to the utmost degree of precision.

If anyone has any questions of Exoflo exosomes treatment by Direct Biologics I would recommend McGrath Medical in Austin,Tx. The photos below from from oldest up till the transplant which I got today with the Exoflow exosomes during the procedure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20201101_105609.jpg

Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	69878   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201101_105259.jpg

Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	69879   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201122_133118.jpg

Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	69872   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201122_133139.jpg

Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	69873   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210209_170237.jpg

Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	69875   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210209_170243.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	69876   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201122_133116.jpg

Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	69877   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_011338.jpg

Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	69874  

I will say you might be thinking that there is a lot of missing hair in-between the crown spot where a few grafts were placed and the front portion but there is good growth occurring there and I can keep working that area with micro needling/DHT blocker, finasteride and oral minoxidil and I will probably go back for a touch up procedure in a years time and reevaluate my situation. I want to re emphasize that I think for where I was at with my hair they did an amazing job in what I needed. I did not mention as you can not see it in the photos but my upper sideburns were also very much treated. Just would like to also reiterate this post is in no way ment to make anyone feel uncomfortable or be misleading/offensive. I know there is not a lot of information regarding exosome therapy as a useful tool in the fight against male pattern hairloss so I thought it would be interesting for some on the fence and if there is any questions I can answer you can certainly message me and we can talk over the phone if you like or email.

Thanks guys, good luck to you all, I would not wish this debilitating injury to our hair on an worst enemy if I did have one. It is a nasty sht hole crappy thing to deal with and I hope no one in the future will have to suffer through this miserable pos crap we have had to.

Also FYI for those that dont want to look at pick,
    stats are as follows. Total GRAFT COUNT:2926, 700 Single hair, 2226/2-5 hair multiple follicular.

Just want to state also, the picture showing the crown area with the grafts was shaved, there is hair around where the grafts were placed. It doesn't look like it in the photo but its no near that bad as it looks in the photo. Basically where the grafts were placed was the spot that had minimal hair. The hair outside of it while not extremely thick and dense did have enough hair to have average coverage. Sometimes photos look way more terrible then your hair might actually look in normal lighting. Sorry for the pictures being upside down as well, if this year in 2021 only had a simple image button to reverse the image before posting on the forum, tesla space car might have never made it into space.

If you are serious about hair loss and are interested in Exosome treatment research McGrath Medical in Austin,Tx. They will build you a personalized plan of attack on your fight to control your hair situation. Just let them know your current regimen of hair loss treatment and how it can incorporate to what they offer.

Here are some more pictures after the bandages were removed today, gives a better idea what was done on my sideburns. Im very happy with the incision made in the back, nice and clean. I asked the Nurse assistant to McGrath where exactly the exosomes were injected and he said that he put a some into the frontal portion and then some in the mid section just behind where the front grafts end. It might be easier to save the pictures to your harddrive and look at them in windows if you want to see them upright which would give a better idea of what your seeing. Silly forum...

This is a mature forum, most of us are all here for a reason. I dont mind showing my face or anyone knowing who I am. Please take that into consideration when sharing photos of myself. I will update my progress and final results as well as any other procedures I do in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_211907.jpg

Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	69888   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_163740.jpg

Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	69889   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_163925.jpg

Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	69890   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_151419.jpg

Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	69891   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_150909.jpg

Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	69892  

sorry for spelling on first post, if a mod could please take care of that, please...

Looks good, let me know how the result turned out? I went there for FUT for my hairline and top of head and was pleased. I have a gigantic bald spot on my crown after 2 years since last procedure, and thinking of going back for crown like what you did, the the back fill in good?

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-09-18_21-14-16.jpg

Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	71482
    6 month update photo. I have been taking oral minoxidil every day, along with the exosomes that were injected into me during surgery. I have been happy with the results so far.

Awesome results! Total transformation. I’m glad to see there is such good hope/results for a balding crown; something I’ll seriously be considering for a 2nd surgery.

I was happy with the FUT I had there for my hairline and crown. I've had my last treatment for two years, and now I have a huge bald area on my head. www.leadsbyvinny.com