Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gagirl
    • Oct 2010

Big forehead!!!

I have a big forehead and would like to get frontal hairline advancement/forehead reduction. Can anyone tell me the closest place to Atlanta GA that offers this procedure? Thanks so much!!!
  • imloweringmyhairline
    • Mar 2011

I am getting this procedure done in CA, I don't know anyone near ATL that does it. I have been researching it for 5 years now and I am excited that my dream is coming true.I have my expander in now and I have talked to other women who have gotten it and have had no problems..if you really want it I would highly reccommend it

Comment

• Lillie019
      • Apr 2011

GaGirl

Dr Jeffery Epstein in Florida does both hair transplants to lower the forehead AND the hair line advancement surgery .

this is his website: http://www.foundhair.com/

I personally used a doctor in Arizona because it was closest to me. But, in my research Dr. Epsteins name kept coming up as a skilled doctor in this field.

Good luck. I just received the hair transplants in April for the same reason; A high forehead. Pictures of my album are on this site. I am posting updates each month.

Comment

• iwnt4headreductionsurgery
        • Jan 2012

Can we get some updates? I plan to get hairling loweriing and forehead shaving this year.

Comment

• gagirl
          • Oct 2010

Hairline advancement vs. hair transplants

If I am wanting to lower my hairline about an inch, would it be better to get the hairline advancement/forehead reduction procedure or to get hair grafts?
          I know the ha would cost around $7,200.
          How many hair grafts would it take and what would the cost be?

Thanks!

Comment

• saneeze
            • Nov 2014

where did you get that price from? my research has said over $10 grand

Comment

• saneeze
              • Nov 2014

@lilli019 Where can I see your pictures?

Comment

• Lisa Learner
                • May 2015

Definitely don't forget to ask for second opinions. Prices vary widely and many offices are known to be flexible on price under the right circumstances!

Comment

Working...