+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

ThinFast, you're absolutely correct about me being against Trx2, which is obvious from my posts and requires no update. The update is in regards to the research I've done and what I've learned from ordering the ingredients separately.

That being said, the rest of your comment is wrong and is predicated on a misunderstanding of my terms. I appologize if I wasn't exactly clear, but considering the amount I had to write, I hope you'll forgive me =)

First of all, when I used the word "servings," what I really meant was "days worth" or "daily servings," NOT "pills." So, for example, when I stated that the $250 shipment of Trx2 contains 90 servings, what I really meant was that you get 90 days worth of Trx2 for $250. I took into account the fact that the daily serving size for Trx2 is 3 pills and shortened that into the word "servings" (which is a pretty standard usage in my experience). I could have equivalently stated that Trx2 contains 270 pills (three bottles of 90 pills) for $250, where each bottle translates into 30 days worth. Thus, my intention was not to be misleading, but to share some objective facts about the pricing of Trx2 versus the pricing of individual supplements.

With respect to the data I listed for buying the ingredients separately, the same system applies, though there was no need to do any translations since the serving size for each individual supplement is 1 pill (in large part because the potency is so much higher). Actually, the only discrepancy is that the serving size for BCAA is 2 pills, but this is accounted for since the bottle contains 200 pills, meaning that there are still 100 "servings" in the bottle.

I hope this clears up my earlier post. I don't write this stuff to be a negative nancy or to make you feel bad about ordering Trx2, I'm just trying to help the members of this forum avoid paying 150% more than they need to. None of us want to believe that this guy is just another scam artist, myself included, but if you do the research, the truth is undeniable. It's been staring us in the face the entire time, but because we're all desperate, we're able to look past the obvious and rest on hopes and dreams. This is precisely what Whitfield is counting on to sell Trx2.

Haha fair enough fellas. It's your money, and if you live in the EU, it definitely makes more sense than it does for me. I just don't have that kind of money to blow, especially when I can get a better product for so much less.

And yes, if you do some research, you'll find that many of the ingredients in Trx2 work better when you take them in large doses. Worst comes to worst you'll just piss out any extra that your body can't process.

Good luck with Trx2, I hope it fills in those temples for ya. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    ThinFast, you're absolutely correct about me being against Trx2, which is obvious from my posts and requires no update. The update is in regards to the research I've done and what I've learned from ordering the ingredients separately.

That being said, the rest of your comment is wrong and is predicated on a misunderstanding of my terms. I appologize if I wasn't exactly clear, but considering the amount I had to write, I hope you'll forgive me =)

First of all, when I used the word "servings," what I really meant was "days worth" or "daily servings," NOT "pills." So, for example, when I stated that the $250 shipment of Trx2 contains 90 servings, what I really meant was that you get 90 days worth of Trx2 for $250. I took into account the fact that the daily serving size for Trx2 is 3 pills and shortened that into the word "servings" (which is a pretty standard usage in my experience). I could have equivalently stated that Trx2 contains 270 pills (three bottles of 90 pills) for $250, where each bottle translates into 30 days worth. Thus, my intention was not to be misleading, but to share some objective facts about the pricing of Trx2 versus the pricing of individual supplements.

With respect to the data I listed for buying the ingredients separately, the same system applies, though there was no need to do any translations since the serving size for each individual supplement is 1 pill (in large part because the potency is so much higher). Actually, the only discrepancy is that the serving size for BCAA is 2 pills, but this is accounted for since the bottle contains 200 pills, meaning that there are still 100 "servings" in the bottle.

I hope this clears up my earlier post. I don't write this stuff to be a negative nancy or to make you feel bad about ordering Trx2, I'm just trying to help the members of this forum avoid paying 150% more than they need to. None of us want to believe that this guy is just another scam artist, myself included, but if you do the research, the truth is undeniable. It's been staring us in the face the entire time, but because we're all desperate, we're able to look past the obvious and rest on hopes and dreams. This is precisely what Whitfield is counting on to sell Trx2.
    I think the main thing here is that people are trying this to see how much it works. If TRX2 works well and people are satisfied then, you can always switch and get everything individually like yourself. I don't see what the big deal is but i do appreciate your help. Now can you help me even more and give me the sites where you bought all these supplements hahaha. I wan't to do my own research and since your total seemed cheap, i might try that sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Haha fair enough fellas. It's your money, and if you live in the EU, it definitely makes more sense than it does for me. I just don't have that kind of money to blow, especially when I can get a better product for so much less.

And yes, if you do some research, you'll find that many of the ingredients in Trx2 work better when you take them in large doses. Worst comes to worst you'll just piss out any extra that your body can't process.

Good luck with Trx2, I hope it fills in those temples for ya. Keep us posted.
    But with your independent ingredients regime - won't you be rattling when you get up and walk somewhere? With TRX2 one takes three cap's, how many would we have to take if we go for your method?! Not knocking it, might even try it myself, but knocking back bucket loads of capsules/tablet's daily doesnt appeal to me, three isnt so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    But with your independent ingredients regime - won't you be rattling when you get up and walk somewhere? With TRX2 one takes three cap's, how many would we have to take if we go for your method?! Not knocking it, might even try it myself, but knocking back bucket loads of capsules/tablet's daily doesnt appeal to me, three isnt so bad
    It seems that he is done helping us hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    So I'm creating a formulation of my own with the ingredients and the dosage listed on the bottle of TRX2:

NOTE: This serving of tablets below are for 1 full day (do not triple the amount). You should only be taking a total of 7 capsules for 1 day.

Potassium Chloride: 99mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 191mg)

Biotin: 1mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 900mcg)

L-Carnitine Tartrate - 500mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 800mg)

BCAA* - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 150mg-L-Leucine, 75mg-Isoleucine, and 75mg-Valine)

*includes L-Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine

Nicotinic Acid (A.K.A. Niacin or Vitamin B3) - 50mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 40mg)

Although these aren't the exact measurement found on the bottle, it is close enough to what is available individually on the market. Note that different brands will vary in different dosages, so you will have to calculate the dosages on your own to get a close to accurate serving size. I have spoken to a professional and she says that this would not be a harmful combination. Anyone else should feel free to try this on their own and see what type of results you get.

I will keep you guys posted on any growth or improvement that I notice. For some reason, I believe that the Potassium Chloride is being delivered to the scalp via the other supplements, but this is just my opinion.
    As I stated above guys, you would have to take 7 tablets if you take the ingredients individually. I wouldn't mind taking 7 tablets a day vs. 3 TRX2...if I could save money. But who cares, you guys already bought them and now at least we can compare since Gyff and I are taking homemade supps while you guys are on TRX2.

Lets just hope that there is something to this madness.

Againsthis, how is your treatment coming along? Anything extraordinary?

For me, what is missing in this discussion is: "how will you know it is working?" When you grow hair on your palms? When you notice some peach fuzz on your temples? When the density of terminal hairs increases by 50%, with a 95% confidence interval compared to the control group that you convinced to take the risk of having no treatment at all?

One point is: most of us are taking many things at once and we really would not be able to say whether we would have obtained the same results without TRX2. Another point: the product has not been on the market for more than 2 weeks and we (me too) are already obsessively checking this site to see if anyone has grown hair overnight like Homer Simpson in the Dimoxinil episode from the early 90s.

Dont get me wrong, I might smear cow poo on my head if enough people claimed it worked (and some guy with thick hair came on TV to sell me his specially formulated cow dung cream called "Excretical" for 129.99 for a 2 month's supply when I could just go to a feedlot and formulate my own).

We also need to be wary of our own high expectations. Even seasoned hairloss sufferers are quick to jump on a bandwagon that we come to find out is occupied only by a toothless banjo player....

Toothless banjo players are going to save the world one day, just you wait and see

Seriously though, you can have me as your blind study subject. I only take TRX2 and wash my hair with Nizoral shampoo twice a week (Any ketoconazole containing shampoo is the same, really). So if dramatic changes occur, it'll be due to this regimen particularly and nothing else.

The shedding has completely stopped these past 10 days which is a big plus for me, but that could be coincidence.

The TRUE test will be whether I see some DEFINITE new fuzz on the 3 month mark, to grow into real hair by 6 months, to grow into "Hey, 'd you do something to your hair?" by months 8-10.

If that doesn't happen, Whitfiled can enjoy my ~300 Euro total and I'll go make the aforementioned bobblehead

I really hope it works man... I really, really do...

And if it doesnt, we can market Excretical to old, balding former snake oil salesmen named Whitfield....

Enjoyed your bobblehead challenge, by the way... made me laugh

I agree with Deluxe. In my opinion, the difference between taking 3 pills and taking 6 or 7 is negligible, especially if the latter option is drastically less expensive and potentially more effective.

CVAZBAR, sorry but you're on your own for that. I don't remember which sites I used and it would be a pain for me to track them down again. Moreover, you really don't need my help to find these supplements online. There are literally dozens of sites that sell these vitamins super cheap. Just search "buy xyz supplement" in Google and you'll see what I'm talking about. After that, it's just a matter of picking the potency that you want and finding a company that seems reputable.

One other thing for anyone that is reassembling the Trx2 ingredients--make sure you order your niacin as "Nicotinic Acid" and not "Niacinamide," as the latter isn't a vasodilator (which I believe is the purpose of taking niacin in the first place). Unfortunately, Nicotinic Acid is also the form of niacin that causes flushing, which is going to be annoying to deal with, but worth it if it reverses hair loss. Anyway, good luck to everyone!