+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 465 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

You just miss my scientific viewpoints on erections, admit it!

On other acts of universal randomness, TRX2 just sent me their new newsletter today (And the first in over a year, really) where they state what Parrot-Champ posted. "49% is an average of ALL participants, some actually had an 87% increase or even 120%" meaning that someone grew more than double the hair he had on his head.

Now if you ask me that is ****ing ABSURD, RIDICULOUS and unless they have PICTORIAL PROOF to back it up (Not a zoomed in baseline and two zoom outs to support the 18 month carrot) it's again BULLSHIT.

Also, I think my crown is thinning. **** me sideways Sidney

Why don't I get any mail? =\

AgainstThis:
    It can be that they took a person with 10 hair straws in the measured area and that he got 22 hair straws after 18 months

Ted, this is why this kind of study can be VERY misleading without pictures. Is it total growth? All over? Are all these hairs terminal and real or did they count vellus as well?

You have to realize that their claim is EXTRAVAGANT, Replicel is sinking millions into this and say that if "they manage to hit 50% regrowth it's essentially a homerun". Why? Because if you regain 50% of your overall lost density, especially on an early NW, it'll look like you aren't really losing hair at all. Essentially, a cure.

So maybe the 2X2 square they measured grew 4 new hairs and 6 vellous ones. End result would probably look no more than the start result.

PICTORIAL RESULTS OF YOUR "SUCCESS STORIES" WHITFIELD. UNTIL THEN YOUR MARKETING IS UNCONVINCING.

The mail from them made my blood boil actually. Those pics as you say Against are not in the least convincing. The first is blurred and the other two are zoomed in.

They are a cold hearted calculating group of scammers, really wish people would see this and stop ordering it, but alas desperation..

Inactive

To be fair one needs to say that those studies are carried out scientifically and published in peer reviewed journals. have you ever seen a serious scientific publication showing passport style photos of their patients?

I'd say they could be made up much easier than the pictures they show in their study. I'm not defending their study just saying that their high resolution microscopic photo is pretty convincing to me.

But the 'studies' were viewed as far as I can tell, by their fellow Oxford Uni bum chums. I'm not convinced at all. And I'll keep posting negative about Bio labs until I see reason to praise them. I want this to be a breakthrough as much as anyone on here. I don't see it tho, hope you guys taking it long term prove me wrong.

That's the point! It's NOT a peer-reviewed study, it's not been reviewed by ANYONE, it was just presented into an Oxford Grad Seminar which has precisely zero actual bearing. NOT convincing.

And as a foot note in their email they say they'll give an "interesting analysis about the current hype on "stemcell" therapies and what we think about it" - cheeky bastards, Whitfield is a master con artist.

Master? Hardly.

He's the latest in a long line of hair miracle con-men. His trick works because A) We're all desperate and B) he employs clever fact-stating where he inserts his own bullshit. But mostly he succeeds because of factor A.

I have a challenge for you Whitfield. If you are SO convinced your weresnake oil works, give it away for free to one hundred people. (Though I doubt he has more clients than that...) and then use them all to promote it's miraculous EFFECTS of 50% hair regrowth on average.

(I'm really looking forward to my, let's say, 89% here?)

Good shout - come on Whitfield we know you read this, free trial it as a promo, prove you have faith in it, and you're not out to fleece us.