+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 465 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

It's most likely the Minox for sure plus natural MPB shedding going on - it's just picking up pace, and that alarm's me somewhat, shall ride it out tho, got no choice really.

Update
    Your request (#12908) has been updated.
    Simply get back to us by replying to this email. Alternatively can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link: support.trx2.com/tickets/12908

Andy, Jun-06 15:09 (BST):
    Thanks Michael,
    thanks for reaching out.
    We will provide first results of our ongoing customer study (in around 5-6 weeks I'd say). Please stay tuned. Thanks
    Andy

michael, Jun-02 20:22 (BST):
    I want to know if it's worth me continuing this treatment my hair is not shedding after 4 months but were is the before and after photos you promised on your site? ASAP I want a answer

So five six weeks we will all know I spose

No we won't. They'll post bullshit results of one or two one-month participants. And we all know how these are going to swing.

Default Against this

Should we give up now then

Hey Against you seem to know quite a bit about hair loss and the basic science behind it so how come you don't post in any other threads? Especially since not only has there been a lot of interesting new threads lately but you're now doubting TRX2

I actually do post on other threads from time to time, just check my post history.

That being said, I'm not interested in either shepherding the hairless massess or playing forum paladin. I'm far too busy drinking myself to slow oblivion whilst mourning the loss of all things good in this life -including hair .

I signed up for this forum exclusively for the TRX2 discussion. And while at it, I've developed another fantastic conspiracy theory on the subject.

The more time passes with Whitfield off the radar, the more it makes sense. At some point down the line when he did his ion channel paper, some prof or colleague or other think-tank poster child probably remarked on how it could be applied to hairloss. In theory. Whitfield could get all the compounds dirt cheap. He whipped up an initial batch and internet hype through some buddy. I highly doubt his address at the "science park" even checks out and "Oxford Biolabs" sounds like a pure shill company. The lack of a valid phone number further corroborates that.

He figures he'll use the first desperate people -myself included- as test subjects. If it works out, he'll post THEIR results to get more customers. He has not done trials of ANY kind on ANYONE. His previous venture, momi.com went down under faster than you could type "dot com crap".

The only glimmer of hope is that he actually was right and this treatment will work down the line but I'm 90% certain there have been no tests of any kind, on anyone.

On the hair front, I am still not shedding and some of the tiny hairs grow out slowwwwwly, maintaining an appearance of coverage in the front of my scalp. For all I know it could be working, but 10 days shy of the 5 month mark I have not seen anything that would make me recommend TRX2 to any of you.

Well stopping shed is a good thing so we will see

See, that's the point. Maybe my not shedding is pure coincidence. If it was the TRX2, EVERYONE trying it would have stopped shedding. So it's probably just my hair cycling on it's own, possibly boosted by TRX2 but again I ****ing hate talking like an old woman. "Possibly", "Maybe", "I hope".

If this is a TREATMENT, I want facts. REAL facts. Aspirin will kill a fever. Antibiotics will treat pneumonia. TRX2 will do what exactly?

*rhetorical question, mind you*

My shedding has stopped and brothers on trx2 as well remember and he's stopped shedding