+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 465 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Thumbs up

This product is another like the drugs that were for some illness not for hair loss and it was found to regrow hair,the only problem i have with trx2 is that it was on mice? and in the case of minoxidil it was on humans that the heart drug started growing hair?and also minox had at least 2000 trial subjects and had to have stage 0ne two and three trials for it to see if its safe and works.
    We know that natural products companies cannot afford the mass $$$$ to trial them so its us who face the cost on unproven treatments.
    I myself are still sceptical until i see results like most of you,but the company is not like procerin and kevis and many others that are all over the internet,and to be fair they seem to say they are trying to get a product that helps,i noticed that they say its not a cure yet but are working on some other things as well for alopecia?

What do you think about this statement regarding TRX2, especially the last section (from another HL-board)?
    The writer seems to be well informed, open-minded, but also critical..

Initially I figured this was just another snake oil, useless supplement. However I took a look at that website and read the ingredients and the proposed method of action, and it sounds good in theory.

It is supposedly a Pottasium Channel Opener, Minoxidil is a Pottasium Channel opener as well, and some people speculate that Minoxidil's Method of action may be through its Pottasium Chanel opening properties. A potassium channel opener is a type of drug which facilitates ion transmission through potassium channels.

With all of that said I would still be surprised if it works, Typically any effective Pottasium Channel Opener will be a serious prescription medication which would require a prescription, due to risks of side effects. But, this is a natural product, which leads me to believe it would be ineffective, if it were a potent Potassium Chanel Opener it would surely require a prescription. But this is all just an educated guess

We have been over all that.

it's just marketing jibberish until proven.

Looking again at the trx site they do talk about the time that people see some results some as early as 14 weeks and some 5 months and then 8-12 months and that its only for early onset mpb 1-4 ham scale.
    So for many of us that have had years of fighting mpb it maybe too late.
    Also i notice on a link from the site that if men are castrated before pubity they do not develope mpb so thats drastic no sex anymore in that case,the only thing would be to find a topical antiandrogen like ru58841 that has no side effects on out sexal function as is the case of finasteride and dutasteride,many of us tried topical flutamide which can still cause side affects only ru58841 seems to fit the bill nut has not been released to the public,although some at other hairloss sites have got holt of some ru powder and made there own topicals,but it is expensive and there is the problem that some of the powder may not be stable.
    Then there was the antiandrogen ecapil or fluridil as its name as well seemed the thing,but you cannot use another topical like minoxidil with it as it degrades in water and minox contains water?
    So how can we block dht from our scalps without side affects of oral drugs only a safe topical would do and it seems after many years all we still have is the same old drugs that are not a cure.
    I do think that trx2 may help if we had a topical with it and thats why i am going to use (already ordered) spectral rs which does not have minox in it but has a close relative adenosine and many more ingredience to try to block dht naturally.

Default Relax

Sheded one hair this mornIng now like I said I think i have been on trx2 3 months or so if this continues this could get very exciting

Default Now imagine if trx2 was a drug

We would all have results pretty quick the natural routes just taking alot longer

champ, you be a funny dude. "scam" "hey relax" "scam" etc, so on and so forth.

We are all to anxious now shedding one hair if my hair stays the same il be happy

The trx2 is no scam as the treatment was trialed as i have said before for hepititis but regrew hair on mice, the only thing is not on humans until now i think,but the oxford bio labs have some reputable backers and they do want to help alopecia patients,and also we know as said even the mpb drugs do not help a lot in some so lets hope for more.

Who is backing them?