+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 465 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

[QUOTE=Got some weird fkn lumps on my scalp tho that have apperared, no idea what that's about.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's weird.. That's gotta mean it's doing SOMETHING. What that something is is anybody's guess

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Yeah that's weird.. That's gotta mean it's doing SOMETHING. What that something is is anybody's guess
    Hmm yeah, there's about three inflamed slightly raised lumps, almost like spots, but flatter, and a bit painful to touch, no idea whats going on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hmm yeah, there's about three inflamed slightly raised lumps, almost like spots, but flatter, and a bit painful to touch, no idea whats going on there!
    I've have had no reduction in shedding but I experienced something similar in my first week or so. When I touched the lumps they felt similar to the tenderness you feels when you bump your head. They have dissapeared now but the product is yet to reduce shedding.

I don't know if I'm being more attentive to the hair I so shed, but it seems to have a white bulb connected to the bottom of the shaft. I think someone else may have also mentioned this. Only time will tell if this works. I'm in my fifth week and certainly not too pessimistic yet.

I had slight irritation/minor lumps in the first two weeks of use, if you go way back in the thread, you'll find it there.

Also, there are days when I shed more than others, but still nowhere near close to what I was losing before. Again, check your Norwood scale. If someone who is a NW1 is taking this, I don't know what they expect to see...hair down their noses? Be realistic people.

One possible explanation as to why I'm responding well to this is that my frontal hairline/temples are literally only just miniaturizing so I caught it in the exact moment, giving the agents a much 'easier' time than heavily miniaturized follicles.

Either that or I'm a ****ing master of self suggestion, in which case I'll start plugging my seminars all over the place

They finally did respond and update my on-site account as well. That end of the business seems alive and well at the very least.
    Last edited by AgainstThis; 03-17-2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: False information in the initial post.

Yeah my original order is still showing as 'pending' in my account! But it does also show that I placed an order and it was despatched, weird.

I paid by Visa myself. Think Pay Pal buyers have had the most grief?

They really need to get their act together, things like this don't inspire confidence at all.

No, your order history is fine. It lists the completed order on top and then, under "Order History" the immediate previous status of the order, which naturally was, "pending". It's the same with both of mine.

And no grief whatsoever on Paypal, my problems were caused by me not having money in my account at the time of the charge. They still handled it pretty well and extended the payment deadline handsomely. I have no complaints whatsoever on the business side of things.

Splendid. Did you get discount on your second order? Or even on your first for that matter? Did you use the 10% code?

Actually yes, on both. I pay 127 Euros per order as long as I'm in the program.

It's been 15 days post-op and have been on my TRX2 treatment for about 8 days now. See pics of my HT below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	graftplacement_2.jpg

Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	8917