+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

True, having said that my standards have lowered I do observe couples walking around town and quite often I'll see a bald guy with a cracking looking bird.

I guess baldness is our own perception of ugliness, many women don't seem to mind it.

I just can't bare the inevitable piss take that's bound to come from my family and friends as it progresses.

If I was marooned by myself on a remote island and was a completey bald guy, hey I wouldnt give a flying fck about it.

Man, you can't really control what you do or do not find attractive.. aesthetics in general are mysterious like that... I don't generally think any less of unattractive people in any other area than their attractiveness, which is actually quite obvious - how else could we distinguish..

It's interesting that nearly every thread on a hair loss forum eventually turns to issues of self esteem.

I'd like to put a little list together that shows who all is taking TRX2, for how long and if you've had any results and/or side effects. This will be good information for us to review. Just add your name and results to the list.

1. Thinfast 2 weeks No results yet/ slight irritation in the skin

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I'd like to put a little list together that shows who all is taking TRX2, for how long and if you've had any results and/or side effects. This will be good information for us to review. Just add your name and results to the list.

1. Thinfast 2 weeks No results yet/ slight irritation in the skin
    2. Jcm800 nearly 2 weeks on home made compounds , 5 days on Trx2 - very slight fuzz, along with mild - moderate Niacin flushes.

3. reset---5 weeks, a lot of fuzz as well as niacin flushes.

Fontanajul- 1 week and no change/side effects (duhhhh =)...)

And just for fun... Maybe we should add what way we're taking it?

... I take one pill three times at an interval of five hours throughout the day.

I generally take all 3 around 21:00 with a glass of milk

Smile Trx2

Hi there. I've been watching this thread with interest for some time as an outsider and now decided to join the forum. I'm curious about starting on the product and wanted to raise a few points.

The multivitamin/supplement route intrigues me. A few years ago I read a book by Leonard Pountney, the U.K. hair transplant clinic founder. He had a chapter on diet and told of the daily regimen of vitamins he took and said after so many months the hair loss would stop and begin to grow thicker. I tried this for two years and nothing changed and my hair steadily got thinner. I decided to stop taking them and realise that it would have probably been the same outcome if I'd have carried on with them.

I would be willing to have a go with Trx2 in time, once the results from the company are revealed, and also results from users on this forum, but there is a niggling doubt about the long-term side-effects. Maybe, as someone said, there is a secret ingredient, like the Coca Cola recipe, that isn't included on the label, that could **** up the hormone balance and have a similar side effects to Propecia. I read that Saw Palmetto, although a natural supplement, can have the same sexual sides as Propecia. Maybe the long-term usage of using all the compounds together could be a problem. At the moment I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and in a few years be subscribing to a site called Trx2help, running alongside propeciahelp because the thing has ****ed me up due to the long-term effects not being ascertained.

Also,on the front of the bottles shown on their site there is wording about what the product is supposed to do (Promotes Hair Growth, etc). After this wording there is a dot, are these supposed to be asterisks which when you turn the bottle round has alongside them some disclaimer saying something like, 'this product is not guaranteed to do what it suggests on the front of the bottle'? I wondered if anyone already using the product has the same wording on the front.

My hair has been thinning for about 25 years and initiallly I thought it may be due to the amount of hair dye and bleach I used to use., but people who also did the same never lost theirs. My Dad still has a mop of hair, but both grandparents lost theirs. People used to say I would lose my hair, but I used to say I didn't care. But now I do. My girlfriend of 10 years would think I am wasting my money on a product like Trx2, but if it worked safely the results would mean more to me than anything.

An annoying thing is people like to point out the fact by saying, "You're going thin on top". I find that totally ****ing rude. I wouldn't say to someone you are a fat bastard or your wife is one ugly ****er, but they seem to think it is OK to say it. I have started to give as good as I get, because they are usually bald themselves.

Sorry for rambling on and going off the subject. I really hope Trx2 is the answer we are all looking for. The thought of it working has a feel-good factor and makes the future look sunny. The reality remains to be seen . Thanks to all those trying the product out. You are trail-blazers on a trip into the unknown. Exciting stuff!