+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 465 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    And the veridict is in. This sounds, looks and smells like a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just because a certain Johnny X says something doesn't mean it is true. Certain people in this thread cheerleading this product make it even harder to believe. Results in 1 month or less? Get the f*ck outta here. NO WAY!!!!
    From Oxford, that reminds of a charlatan 6 or 7 years ago claiming hair multiplication and that he was working with an ivy league school(yeah right). And guess what, it was all bull Sh%t!!!!!!!!
    REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING, IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE...
    Let's not rush into anything, if someone is in the lookout for meds, stick for a while longer with propecia or saw palmetto, or biotin, or vitamin B complex, proven results guys!!!!
    First off, your opinion of TRX2 being a scam is less concrete than those saying that it isn't through the method of actually taking the product and seeing perceived results.

Second, I've alluded to it before, but what constitues a "scam"? The definition could be different for everyone. Should I call, propecia, rogaine, minox solutions, avodart, biotin, and PRP scams because they didn't work for me? Afterall, they're on your proven results list above.

There are a lot opinions going back and forth and I suppose that's fine. Still, a valid, unbiased opinion should be based off some combination of intelligence and in this specific case, experience. It's easy for the naysayers of any product to doubt it while belittling the hopes of those trying it. I would ask the naysayers who doubt the results due to their "experience" in identifying scams or having taken a combination of the supplements in TRX2, silence themselves unless irrefutable factual evidence can be provided that it is a scam. For the purpose of this thread, it'd be nice to read more results (if/when they occur) and less unsubstantiated opinions.

Default scam or not

What kind of question is how do you identify one? Should I even attempt to answer such a simplistic remark? No, I won't.

My warning goes to those a bit skeptical and whose luck hasn't yet turned against them, unless others. If you are yet to defy life's lessons, o ahead. I surely will wait, as I hope others do until safe and consistent results are proven. In the meantime some information from the company and more information of the product would be useful as well. Three baldies cheering for a product does not count as it.

What kind of question is how do you identify one? Should I even attempt to answer such a idiotic remark? No, I won't.

My warning goes to those a bit skeptical and whose luck hasn't yet turned against them, unless others. If you are yet to defy life's lessons, o ahead. I surely will wait, as I hope others do until safe and consistent results are proven. In the meantime some information from the company and more information of the product would be useful as well. Three baldies cheering for a product does not count as it.
    Idiotic? A medication like propecia works for some people, but not all and certainly not me. Therefore, shall I deem it a scam? While there is visual evidence that can be applied, a lot of it is perspective.

It is easy to be judgemental and opinionated. However, having a valid opinion cannot come from someone who bears no financial burden, nor possible health risks from not taking the product at all... if not an expert in the particular field. Every scam that has been identified up to this point has been founded mainly by those trying it. A lot of people are skeptical, due to "life's lessons" as you have said. That doesn't make them or you right, let us "cheerleading baldies" do the work and provide the facts by means of results or a lack thereof. Alsom it is highly doubtful the naysayers would be any less skeptical if more information was provided or if Whitfield himself came to this thread to answer questions.

Whitfield participating in this discussion would give things a different perspective since it would allow us 'naysayers' and you 'cheerleaders' the opportunity to clear our doubts on topics such as his research, credentials, production facilities, product, effects, ingredients, side effects, etc etc

They(manufacturer) could start by posting some of this info you know. If it was me in charge of the launch of this new product, it is the first thing I would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    After a month of use, hair definitely feels more alive. The shedding has also greatly subsided.
    AgainstThis: Can you please give details on how much hair you were shedding each day?

At my worst I would easily lose between 50 and 100 (maybe more, i was too scared to count) hairs in the shower each day. And every single time a ran my hand over the top of my head back and forth i would lose anywhere between 5 - 20 hairs..

Just wondering what you were experiencing before TRX2.

Read back on the thread, I've already answered the shedding question and it was about as much as yourself, now down to 10-15 strands of hair per wash.

Also, Whitfield HAS answered all the questions about his credentials, productions facilities and process, absence of side effects and ingredients/agents used.

Stop being lazy and reading the last page on the thread, then posting like my ignorant uncle. Read up on this shit and then come back.

And no, the bottom line is, this either works or it doesn't and no amount of arguments can change that. Whitfield can come here and say whatever, doctors can say whatever, but until we've tried this for another 2-3 months, we simply cannot know.

It isn't such a long time, if it's a scam, it's a scam and I highly doubt that Whitfield will even make what he spent on this. And what kind of idiot spends more than he can make, anyway?

What kind of question is how do you identify one? Should I even attempt to answer such a simplistic remark? No, I won't.

Excuse me, im not actually bald, Norwood one, which is why I feel some benefit taking these most likely.
    Hair is thick still just slightly thinning, I think because of this I may benefit from this product just as champ claims as well, who knows, I'm optimistic...

Read back on the thread, I've already answered the shedding question and it was about as much as yourself, now down to 10-15 strands of hair per wash.
    I have been following this thread from the beginning and have been reading it as new replies are posted and because of this I had forgotten how much you were shedding. I didn't just come to the last page of the thread. I appreciate that you had described your experience before and I apologise.

I just discovered the "Find more posts by" link... Will come in handy in the future.

Your results so far do sound promising.

EDIT: typo

Also, Whitfield HAS answered all the questions about his credentials, productions facilities and process, absence of side effects and ingredients/agents used.

Stop being lazy and reading the last page on the thread, then posting like my ignorant uncle. Read up on this shit and then come back.

And no, the bottom line is, this either works or it doesn't and no amount of arguments can change that. Whitfield can come here and say whatever, doctors can say whatever, but until we've tried this for another 2-3 months, we simply cannot know.

It isn't such a long time, if it's a scam, it's a scam and I highly doubt that Whitfield will even make what he spent on this. And what kind of idiot spends more than he can make, anyway?
    Why don't you let others decide by themselves!!!!!!what is the deal with you and pushing this product that people are so skeptical of?If it is effective people will see results sooner or later. Until then relax and stop trying to manipulate people!!!!

I ain't manipulating nobody.

I post pictures, I clearly state that I *HOPE* this works but don't know *ANYTHING* for sure and present a logical, concise argument in as few words as possible.

Not my fault if it sounds convincing in the face of Propecia babies, R0xxx0r Chump Spammers and God knows what other Internet abominations.

I call for logic, patience and time. I just hope this works for my sake, first and foremost. If it doesn't, you'll see a ****ing WALL of flames against Whitfield, spearheaded by yours truly.

How's that for convincing?