+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 465 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Default hmmm

no sorry my key board is ****ed im saying he quit propecia a week ago but has been on trx2 same amount of time as me but hist still shedding and im not but his hair still looks thick so dunno

Please explain how quitting propecia and starting trx2 at the same time will give you a definitive answer to a gain or loss in your hair?

You've just stopped a proven treatment, and started an unproven one. In the event that more hair is lost, how will you conclude what change caused it?

I'm glad you took the plunge to try trx2, I'm excited for your results, but please start taking propecia again to eliminate variables.

If you stopped taking propecia because of side effects that's understandable. But I'd rather be patient and wait for you to see how stopping propecia affects your hair before starting another one.

Either way I'm behind you 100%

Default :)

lifes a risk way to many sides with propecia especially weight gain so trx2 might be a risk early signs suggest trx2 is not a scam

Also, on the non-scam side of the argument, most hairloss scams never get any publicity prior to hitting the market, they just sort of *appear* on various sites and are basically generic ****tails of pre-existing vitamins or whatever.

TRX2 received much publicity whilst still "Under Development" and even took longer than expected to hit the market. It doesn't prove anything, but it definitely is a cut and a step above some of the crap going 'round.

PS I have never and will never be on finasteride if it means I end up a cue ball. I'll be a cueball with a dick, which is more than propecia users will be able to claim in a few years time. It still boggles my mind how a drug made by a company with multiple convictions for hazardous drugs on the market and obvious side-effects as well as organized reactions against it, manages to find it's way into the homes of everyday folks. Then again, despair works in strange ways.

But seriously, if you can do something about your hairloss without sacrificing a ****load of other shit, do it. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

So does no one know what they mean by "Q3" on their website in regard to release date of their research? (Pictures, more detailed info, etc?). I'm just curious to when Q3 refers to.

-Max

Quote Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post
    So does no one know what they mean by "Q3" on their website in regard to release date of their research? (Pictures, more detailed info, etc?). I'm just curious to when Q3 refers to.

-Max
    possibly 3rd quarter of the year,end of sept?

Quote Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post

-Max
    Q3 usually refers to the third quarter of the year. So, it would mean
    July to September.

Thanks guys I appreciate the responses. By that point I'll have been taking it for around 5-6 months (That is if I continue after the 3 month mark)... Hopefully I'll have reason to ride it past that. I'm real happy so many people are posting on this thing. I would hate having to go through this alone, it ****ing blows.

-Max

AgainstThis -as you said before, the **** comes before the hair, I've been weighing Finasteride up for ages, just seems tooo risky, trying TRX2 before I even consider Fin, but ultimately I don't think I could pop those Fin tabs, hope this product at least manages to produce half of what it leads us to believe it will, and so far it seems it's looking good.

i've been on fin since october and I havent had one bad side effect. It is the only pill that I trust for my hair lose right now. Hopefully trx2 isnt a scam and does help the balding world