+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 465 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

I don't get it. So this is supposed to be what? A super complete hair supplement that helps you keep your hair, or helps the regrowth or what exactly is the claim of this product? Where is it manufactured? Who made up the formula? How are we supposed t know it is not a scam? I've seen some of the artciles in their website and they look very 'fishy'...
    Can someone with moe information on this subject enlighten me please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    I don't get it. So this is supposed to be what? A super complete hair supplement that helps you keep your hair, or helps the regrowth or what exactly is the claim of this product? Where is it manufactured? Who made up the formula? How are we supposed t know it is not a scam? I've seen some of the artciles in their website and they look very 'fishy'...
    Can someone with moe information on this subject enlighten me please, thanks.
    Just read this thread from the beginning, we're all asking the same questions - just hoping it's going to be beneficial, initial report's are promising, but could be coincidental, time will tell.

I agree, we should wait for results. As of now I rather stay with my regimen eventhough most of the ingredients have to be taken separately.

I just took the plunge guys, we'll see how this works out. It was damn hard pressing that "finish order" button, but then again I guess I've wasted 150 euros on worse things in my life. I just hope this works... *sigh* =/

-Max

I also have a question. On the Trx2 site it mentions that they'll most likely be releasing their studies which include pictures before "Q3." Around which month(s) would this be?

Default well its worth the risk

the thing is none of us know if it`s a scam or real,im just about on the third week my shedding has pretty much stoped and my existing hair is thicker so hopefully this will be better than propecia
    Last edited by thechamp; 02-12-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelling error

Funny thing happened today, my regular hairdresser actually commented that my hair is more bushy than usual, so there's a positive comment already, and I've only been on my home supps just over a week. Make of that what you will, just seems to have had a growth spurt, existing hair I must stress.

Default :)

well i think it depends how fast your metabolism is last night the local bar i go to all my mates are like mike you need a hair cut im thinking **** yeh

my brother says his hair is still shedding and hes beenof propecia a weekand the same amount of time on trx2

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    my brother says his hair is still shedding and hes beenof propecia a weekand the same amount of time on trx2
    So your saying your brother started propecia and trx2 at the same time?