+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 465 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Cyber-bullying Whitfield is beyond pathetic and counter-productive to him ever coming on this or any other online thread.

As with all untested treatments, this is a gamble. No one forced us to take it. A prudent, patient person waits on our results and sees about ordering in a year from now. We took a leap of faith, if it works, great, we're at the vanguard of new hair. If it doesn't, we're chumps. Not for the first, neither the last time in our lives.

Whining about money lost gambling is bad form. So work on your poker skills if you want to do something productive, take pictures, keep a TRX2 diary -so if it doesn't work, it'll be Whitfield's tombstone, imagine hundreds of users with pictures proving it's inefficacy- or hell, experiment with your own ingredients.

Keep it real, keep it together. Be ****ing mature. Grow some hair. See some hope.

And so on and so forth
    Ah yeah.. pretty sure it was all jokes. sorry Whitfieeeeld.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    does any one get a slaty taste in there mouth after taking trx2
    Yes, very much so. The salty aftertaste tends to linger for hours for me.
    Also seeing a lot of fuzz on top but like other posters not sure if this was always there or my mind is tricking me.

Default hey

well then your mind is not tiircking you at all it must be results its the anixety of always cheaking ya hair hows your shedding going

Well the fuzz was there before or it wasn't?! I'm sure id know if there was fuzz on my head that wasn't there two weeks ago. Sounds to me like you guys are getting some gains here?

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    Yes, very much so. The salty aftertaste tends to linger for hours for me.
    Also seeing a lot of fuzz on top but like other posters not sure if this was always there or my mind is tricking me.

my hair is pretty long, about 4/5 inches and i do see loads of 1 inch hairs all over my head though, this could new growth. and still my shedding is down to a minimum.

maybe whitfield's company isn't fake after all...

Dont think they're fake as such, email responses are up to speed now, have been offered a 10% discount as well today, might take the plunge myself. Have half of my separate ingredients already but think just maybe the ratio of ingriedients may be a factor in this working, hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Dont think they're fake as such, email responses are up to speed now, have been offered a 10% discount as well today, might take the plunge myself. Have half of my separate ingredients already but think just maybe the ratio of ingriedients may be a factor in this working, hmm..
    some people even experience regrowth...ALREADY! this product is supposed to be good against miniaturization...

Now they’re offering you discounts? You guys need to take a step back and look at all of this logically. You are purchasing nothing more then nutritional supplements. There is no clinical evidence that their nutritional products stop hair loss. In fact you don’t even now where these products are being manufactured. Do they do it themselves or do they have a white label company who makes products for countless companies manufacturing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Now they’re offering you discounts? You guys need to take a step back and look at all of this logically. You are purchasing nothing more then nutritional supplements. There is no clinical evidence that their nutritional products stop hair loss. In fact you don’t even now where these products are being manufactured. Do they do it themselves or do they have a white label company who makes products for countless companies manufacturing it?
    They told me it's being manufactured and shipped from Germany