+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 465 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Default facebook and twitter

also the follow me on facebook and twitter is a worry both zenagen and trx2 have this it does scream scam in a way lets just hope it works

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Well, they finally got back to me too. He touches upon the question that is central in many of our minds--what is special about the way these ingredients are combined--but provides nothing further than what can be found on the website. I am more hopeful now that they've gotten back to me, but I think I'll still take my own regiment until we get more data back from users here and from Trx2's supposed clinical trials. I've included the email below. Those of you that are taking Trx2, keep the feedback coming!

My name is Andy, and I'm a member of TRX2's customer support team. I'm sorry that we were not able to reply earlier.

All of the concerns you raised about our company and our industry are valid. We are trying earnestly to shed the negative stigma associated with hair loss treatments such as ours. I will do my best to answer all of your questions (although there are a lot of them) as thoroughly as possible.

TRX2 uses natural supplements to stimulate potassium ion channel formation within hair follicles (although a drug could potentially be used for this purpose, it would be very expensive and time-consuming to develop and side-effects would be more likely). Many of the ingredients found in TRX2 can be bought separately, but our patent-pending formula contains a specific combination that is synthesized by the body in such a way as to affect hair growth.

We are currently conducting a large-scale research study that will quantitatively assess the efficacy of our product over time. This study will be concluded during the third quarter of this year, at which time all pertinent documentation (including pictures) will be published. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any more detailed information until that time. Of course, if you decide that the financial burden of purchasing TRX2 is too much to bear at the current juncture, you can always wait a few months (and I encourage you to do so!) to decide whether or not our product is right for you.

According to previous studies and depending on the individual, results of TRX2 supplementation become visible between 3-8 months.

As you are already aware - the precise physiological mechanism that TRX2 is targeting is a complicated one. We are continuing our studies and are developing even more rigorous treatments based on this science. Of course, our final goal is to completely cure hair loss.

Will the TRX2 supplement achieve this goal? No. Will it have very positive effects for individuals with NW1-4 hair loss patterns? Absolutely.

I hope this helps ameliorate your concerns to some extent. We value your patronage and your inquisitive reaction to our research.

Andy
    Sounds like a scam

Heres my first reply i got from them today..

I will view the website and ask Dr. Whitfield if he would be willing to participate in such a discussion. Please understand that this may or may not be possible, given his extremely busy schedule.

I would like to say thanks for your keen interest in our company, however. We are doing our best to keep customers as informed as possible, and we are continually experimenting with the most effective communication mediums.

Andy

And the second..

Hi,

My name is Andy (TRX2 Scientific Support). Sorry we were not able to reply earlier.

You are right that TRX2 does not inhibit DHT production in the same way that Propecia does. To read more about the proposed mechanism of action of TRX2 refer to http://www.trx2.com/store/the-science.

Our product has been shown to prevent hair loss and help re-grow miniaturized hair follicles in studies conducted to date. A more exhaustive research study is currently ongoing, and when it concludes (Q3 2011) more documentation about the efficacy of our supplement will be provided to the public.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Haha fair enough fellas. It's your money, and if you live in the EU, it definitely makes more sense than it does for me. I just don't have that kind of money to blow, especially when I can get a better product for so much less.

And yes, if you do some research, you'll find that many of the ingredients in Trx2 work better when you take them in large doses. Worst comes to worst you'll just piss out any extra that your body can't process.

Good luck with Trx2, I hope it fills in those temples for ya. Keep us posted.
    I think it will be interesting to see what happens between those of us taking TRX2 and those taking the individual supplements. Much like AgainstThis, this will be the only supplement that I will be taking for hair growth. I finished my last Avodart pill a few weeks ago, and after a recent sexual experience, I realize that DHT inhibitors definitely do have some side effects on me... though I did not realize it until last week. Now, if my damned TRX2 would just get here quickly, I'm getting tired of looking at my thinning hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Doesnt seem all that cheap(er) to me, but, i'm looking in the UK, and prob not that hard, will look again later. Lol@overdose
    And potassium chloride tabs are as rare as rocking horse shit in the UK, given up looking, anyone had any luck??

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i agree :P
    Hey - did you ever receive your supply Dutch Dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkman View Post
    Received mine today. Looks like an expensive vitamin. Very careful wording about promoting hair growth. Says 'may' promote hair growth. Not as boisterous as their claims on their website. I'm very sceptical. This is no cure and just seems to be an expensive hair supplement.
    Turkman, any progress yet? Be great to hear more reports positive/negative

"Follow us on Facebook" has become an industry standard for web sites, from anyone selling socks to helicopter engines. It is indicative of NOTHING except a well run online presence.

Furthermore, there are a lot of shampoos like Zenagen, mostly based on Saw Palmetto extracts to do their work. It is proven that no shampoo alone will help reverse your hair loss, since it is something that has to be tackled on a molecular level. If you want a shampoo that compliments your regimen, use something with 2% ketoconazole, proven to greatly boost any regimen, at no side effects and it's sold dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hey - did you ever receive your supply Dutch Dude?
    no not yet at least...maybe i should try via paypal...does anyone have complains about the product so far?