+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

1. the company is not going to ask for a patent just because they are trying to prove a marketing point.

2. there are testimonials of people who participated in the trial fases.

3. False advertisement to this extent is according to European regulations even illegal.

I hear you all.... I know, I know....

Just had my hopes up too many times - like all of us

Naturally we all hope this will work just as good as they say it will. But in the interest of staying sane, I would advice everyone to not get their hopes up to high. I mean come on, there is absolutely nothing revolutionary about these ingredients. Nothing whatsoever...

For me, the product is moderately exciting. It sounds like a good product, but it isn't the 'big one' that the company is working on. Actually, my hunch says it's a product that will work moderately well and will finance the company's bigger projects. For that reason alone I will buy it.

Fixed by 35:

In my opinion, for this not to be a scam, the products will have to follow through the statments they have made of "significant regrowth" even in the frontal region. I truly hope it does - but I am skeptical.

Sure, and it's good to be sceptical. However, please note that they say the product's usefulness declines depending on how far up the Norwood scale you are.

The way I see it, the process can be broken down into three questions?

1) Is there actually a product?
    2) Are there any side effects?
    3) Is it effective?

Question number one will be answered next month. (There either is or isn`t a product)

Question number two I`m a little concerned about. I`ve had to quit both rogaine and propecia due to sides. Although the company says this product consists of `entirely drug-free compounds` it also mentions ` transitory gastrointestinal effects` as a possible side-effect. But at least it shouldn`t take long to see if one has this side-effect or not and lets hope there`s nothing more serious in the long term. . (Click on the link below, then click on the brochure on the right-hand side for more information)

Question number three will definitely be the hardest one to answer and will take the longest. Unless the results are dramatic it could be hard to gauge the success. The brochure states it will take at least three months before results begin to show and for others it could take up to a year. That doesn`t sound too promising and it`s easy to see how a year of these pills can run up a large bill. A year with no results is beyond my financial risk threshold so I`ll give the product six months assuming no sides. If nothing is noticeable after six months then it`s back to the HM quest. But let`s hope for the best.

http://www.trx2.com/trx2-molecular-h...th-supplement/

Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.
    if you have a credticard then you shouldn't have a problem. in europe it's not very common for everyone to have creditcards so i have to see if i can order it in another way...

Dutchdude; Haha what? Not common for people to have credit cards? I do not know a single person who does not have a credit card. Even most of the 15 year olds have their own debit cards.