+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 465 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It IS legit as are all scientific journals that publish sophomore papers and whatnot. It has nothing to do with creating an effective anti-hairloss treatment, it's NOT about TRX2 as a treatment, it's just a scientific publication in the field.
    And this is what allows me to give Whitfield some credibility regarding his creation of TRX2. I'm not sure if there are other blatant SCAM products out there whose creators have published scientific journals.

I think its unfair to take away from Whitfield due to his failed Miomi idea. That could have happened to any one of us. Obviously he wants to make money, like any of us do and there is nothing wrong with that, unless you are cheating people out of it.

Now, I'm not trying to ride Whitfields d**k, but I also don't think people should freak out. Since ordering TRX2, nothing has changed. Only our perception has. We wanted instant results, and before we ordered the product, we all knew that they stated that it could very well take between 5-12 months to see results. I'm just sayin.

True Deluxe, I'm only 3.5 months in, no one ever said I'd sprout a hippy hairdo this early,but-the way it looks, I don't think I will!

Looking forward to using my six months up, so I'll know either way..

Hi guys,

I've now followed this product for the last 15 months. It's been interesting to see how TRX2 has conducted its progressive roll-out of marketing, PR, and launch; it's been more incremental than I think any of us would expect. In fact, it's been pretty backwards (product launch before the publishing of trials?). So this latest tidbit I find intriguing from a purely voyeuristic point-of-view.

As for the legitimacy of the article, it may be obvious but I would point out that, up until now, the big 3 (propecia, rogaine, and nizoral) were first developed for treating something other than MPB. Perhaps this is the same route that TRX2 formula has taken.

I'm still really pleased with my results so far. I am a fan. But I would maintain that new adopters should wait a few more months for more definitive results before dishing out their cash.

Best.

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    Hi guys,

I've now followed this product for the last 15 months. It's been interesting to see how TRX2 has conducted its progressive roll-out of marketing, PR, and launch; it's been more incremental than I think any of us would expect. In fact, it's been pretty backwards (product launch before the publishing of trials?). So this latest tidbit I find intriguing from a purely voyeuristic point-of-view.

As for the legitimacy of the article, it may be obvious but I would point out that, up until now, the big 3 (propecia, rogaine, and nizoral) were first developed for treating something other than MPB. Perhaps this is the same route that TRX2 formula has taken.

I'm still really pleased with my results so far. I am a fan. But I would maintain that new adopters should wait a few more months for more definitive results before dishing out their cash.

Best.
    What kind of results you getting? What stage of hair loss are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    True Deluxe, I'm only 3.5 months in, no one ever said I'd sprout a hippy hairdo this early,but-the way it looks, I don't think I will!

Looking forward to using my six months up, so I'll know either way..
    JC, I'm with you on this. I'm about 3.5-4 months into TRX2 and I haven't seen jack shit. My hair has managed to appear more and more thin on my head. If this only gets me back to where I was when I started this junk 4 months ago, I don't consider that any sort of feat.

I also can't understand something and this is quite logical fellas, if TRX2 actually works like Minox, why is it that the people at TRX2 are responding to some of our emails saying that it is NOT typical for those taking TRX2 to shed? And in most cases, including me, I do have reduced shedding since starting to take TRX2, how exactly does that make TRX2's growth stimulation approach similar to Minox? I've had just about enough of this stuff honestly. Everyday I look at my head, I grow more frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What kind of results you getting? What stage of hair loss are you?
    I'm a halfway between NW 2&3.

basically I'm getting lots of fine hair growing in around the receding areas of my forehead and temple. they're now about 1.5 - 3 inches long with shorter, finer ones sprouting in the bald patches. my shedding has been reduced drastically. I used to see hairs fall while at my desk and on my pillow. now it's really just after showering.

but guys please don't get down if it's not working. I'm not here to rub success in anyone's nose. I'm also not trying to endorse it. I've just spent countless hour anguishing about looking older and this appears to be having some positive effect. I hope that I've contributed something to the discussion.

Good luck everyone.

basically I'm getting lots of fine hair growing in around the receding areas of my forehead and temple. they're now about 1.5 - 3 inches long with shorter, finer ones sprouting in the bald patches. my shedding has been reduced drastically. I used to see hairs fall while at my desk and on my pillow. now it's really just after showering.

but guys please don't get down if it's not working. I'm not here to rub success in anyone's nose. I'm also not trying to endorse it. I've just spent countless hour anguishing about looking older and this appears to be having some positive effect. I hope that I've contributed something to the discussion.

Good luck everyone.
    Are they really 1.5 to 3 inches long? That's very noticeable I mean 3 inches is like the size of a finger if I saw 3 inch hairs coming out of my head I'd be pretty certain something was coming of whatever treatment I was on.

Good luck everyone.
    Is TRX2 all you are taking to treat hairloss?

I wish you luck with it, but I'd have to see some before and after pics before I personally believe what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    And this is what allows me to give Whitfield some credibility regarding his creation of TRX2. I'm not sure if there are other blatant SCAM products out there whose creators have published scientific journals.

I think its unfair to take away from Whitfield due to his failed Miomi idea. That could have happened to any one of us. Obviously he wants to make money, like any of us do and there is nothing wrong with that, unless you are cheating people out of it.

Now, I'm not trying to ride Whitfields d**k, but I also don't think people should freak out. Since ordering TRX2, nothing has changed. Only our perception has. We wanted instant results, and before we ordered the product, we all knew that they stated that it could very well take between 5-12 months to see results. I'm just sayin.
    i agree with you, plus him being on this website, and mentioning his treatment --> http://sites.kauffman.org/globalscholars/meet.cfm

on that site he says its a "revolutionizing hair loss treatment incorporating innovative biochemical technology"

which leads me to think the natrual stuff that he has released for now is not the "innovative biochemical technology" stuff he was talking about. (unless theres something else in the pills not listed, which i doubt)
    i think he has something more man made in the works, and for the time being what he has released now, he's trying to mimick the man made drug that he has in the works.

The site is nothing more than a seminar-candidate-you-paid-us-so-we-put-your-face-here-so-you-feel-better-about-yourself.

We're all in the dark about this treatment and Whitfield likes it just fine. If there had been tests and proven results, they'd be on their site. Most optimistic scenario I can think of is that this is truly untested. We are the lab rats. And come on, for his "Ongoing Customer Study" he says the cases will span the course of 6 months. I HIGHLY doubt ANYONE will show anything but a marginal improvement over 6 months.

Mighty pissed off about all this...