+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trx2?

Hybrid View

Hi guys,

I've now followed this product for the last 15 months. It's been interesting to see how TRX2 has conducted its progressive roll-out of marketing, PR, and launch; it's been more incremental than I think any of us would expect. In fact, it's been pretty backwards (product launch before the publishing of trials?). So this latest tidbit I find intriguing from a purely voyeuristic point-of-view.

As for the legitimacy of the article, it may be obvious but I would point out that, up until now, the big 3 (propecia, rogaine, and nizoral) were first developed for treating something other than MPB. Perhaps this is the same route that TRX2 formula has taken.

I'm still really pleased with my results so far. I am a fan. But I would maintain that new adopters should wait a few more months for more definitive results before dishing out their cash.

Best.

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    Hi guys,

I've now followed this product for the last 15 months. It's been interesting to see how TRX2 has conducted its progressive roll-out of marketing, PR, and launch; it's been more incremental than I think any of us would expect. In fact, it's been pretty backwards (product launch before the publishing of trials?). So this latest tidbit I find intriguing from a purely voyeuristic point-of-view.

As for the legitimacy of the article, it may be obvious but I would point out that, up until now, the big 3 (propecia, rogaine, and nizoral) were first developed for treating something other than MPB. Perhaps this is the same route that TRX2 formula has taken.

I'm still really pleased with my results so far. I am a fan. But I would maintain that new adopters should wait a few more months for more definitive results before dishing out their cash.

Best.
    What kind of results you getting? What stage of hair loss are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What kind of results you getting? What stage of hair loss are you?
    I'm a halfway between NW 2&3.

basically I'm getting lots of fine hair growing in around the receding areas of my forehead and temple. they're now about 1.5 - 3 inches long with shorter, finer ones sprouting in the bald patches. my shedding has been reduced drastically. I used to see hairs fall while at my desk and on my pillow. now it's really just after showering.

but guys please don't get down if it's not working. I'm not here to rub success in anyone's nose. I'm also not trying to endorse it. I've just spent countless hour anguishing about looking older and this appears to be having some positive effect. I hope that I've contributed something to the discussion.

Good luck everyone.

basically I'm getting lots of fine hair growing in around the receding areas of my forehead and temple. they're now about 1.5 - 3 inches long with shorter, finer ones sprouting in the bald patches. my shedding has been reduced drastically. I used to see hairs fall while at my desk and on my pillow. now it's really just after showering.

but guys please don't get down if it's not working. I'm not here to rub success in anyone's nose. I'm also not trying to endorse it. I've just spent countless hour anguishing about looking older and this appears to be having some positive effect. I hope that I've contributed something to the discussion.

Good luck everyone.
    Are they really 1.5 to 3 inches long? That's very noticeable I mean 3 inches is like the size of a finger if I saw 3 inch hairs coming out of my head I'd be pretty certain something was coming of whatever treatment I was on.

Good luck everyone.
    Is TRX2 all you are taking to treat hairloss?

I wish you luck with it, but I'd have to see some before and after pics before I personally believe what you're saying.