+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 465 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    If minox works for you then you should have less hair 1 month in on minox and shedding more. At the 2-3 months you should get some regrowth... if it works.
    Then there's the confusion for me. Because I've only been using Minox x1 daily for a month and I see activity-tiny hairs albeit small amounts.

Along with shedding and white patches of scalp! Confused.com.

Some hair will obviously start earlier if they were already shed naturally. Minox just speeds up this process at first then keeps them in the anagan phase for a longer period.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Some hair will obviously start earlier if they were already shed naturally. Minox just speeds up this process at first then keeps them in the anagan phase for a longer period.
    Fair enough, been on it a month, time to up it to a/m and p/m do you think? Or just carry on evenings?

Also, the new batch, and fresh bottle that I've opened-the caps have a different 'taste' when I put them on my tongue prior to swallowing them than the other supplies I had before, what's that about?

Thank you,
    Luiza / General Support Group
    TRX2.com

BUY NOW - FREE Hair Journal - FREE Ebook
    Follow: Facebook - Twitter
    Update
    Your request (#12864) has been updated.
    Simply get back to us by replying to this email. Alternatively can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link: support.trx2.com/tickets/12864

Luiza, May-18 15:09 (BST):
    Hi Michael,
    I'd like to encourage you to give our treatment a chance. Again, depending on your metabolism, results can take time to kick in. In any case I wish you the very best. Please do stay in touch and update us on your individual treatment progress.
    Best,
    Luiza

michael, May-17 22:48 (BST):
    That's right I'm in Australia and now what if your product is not effective you send me all theses bottles this is not fair
    Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:29:04 +0000

Luiza, May-17 17:29 (BST):
    Dear Michael,
    you have purchased 3x3 bottles as part of the quarterly hair growth club subscription you have signed up and ordered. Therefore we have shipped/billed you for those 9 bottles. All orders made are processed automatically and it would be not possible to check with every customer twice if he really wants to receive his next quarterly supply. I hope this makes sense and you can understand this.
    Now returning the product from Australia may be a tricky one. Please note that we can refund you for your unused bottles (according to our Return policy) but we can't refund you for any used bottles, our shipping costs to you and your shipping costs back to us. Also we won't be able to refund you on potential potential customs tax (which may be accrued when re-importing to Europe). We do not deal with international returns (outside European Union) often - simply because international shipping costs are very high and financially it usually doesn't make much sense to the customer. To read more about our Return Policy, please visit
    https://www.trx2.com/store/legal-not...refund-policy/
    However, should you decide to return the product, please use the following address:
    Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
    c/o Mailcom AG
    Lise-Meitner-Str.4
    82216 Maisach
    Germany
    Important: Please keep the tracking number of the parcel in case the parcel is getting lost. We advise to make any returns via a shipment method where you receive such a tracking number. Obviously we can't take responsibility if your parcel is getting lost and having such a tracking number in place will be a re-assurance for you.
    One note: We believe in our product - the results (documents by both our studies to date and our customers) are impressive. I'm aware that the industry has been scammed by false hopes and product for many years and customers are getting frustrated. However, please be sure that we are a research based company and have put in a great deal of resources in realizing a treatment option that is safe and actually delivers results.
    Best,
    Luiza

michael, May-17 02:31 (BST):
    You don't get the point this has scam written all over it take my money we need proof this works get back to me
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:50:10 +0000

michael, May-16 23:50 (BST):
    I want to know how many bottles of trx2 you are sending me code I have enough for six months and if I don't have the results I want I will be sending them back to you
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:51:17 +0000

Luiza, May-16 17:51 (BST):
    Dear Michael,
    I confirm that the supplies have already left our warehouse this morning. Therefore I won't be able to cancel this quarters shipment (and/or refund you for this quarters transaction) - I'm sorry that this hasn't been your expectation when ordering. However, you have ordered the recurring product (including the price discount and benefits involved) and as the order has been processed automatically there isn't anything we can do about this at this stage.
    I have now canceled your Hair Growth Club subscriptions, as instructed. There will be no more automated shipping/billing anymore in the future.
    One note: Please be aware that results can take some time to kick in - for the majority of customers this happens after around 5 month of continued use - see http://www.trx2.com/store/faq/#f2.
    During the last weeks we received tremendously encouraging feedback from our customers and will be publishing an extensive knowledge base (including photos, results and other effects) on our website soon. Please do stay tuned and feel free to reach out again any time.
    I wish you the very best!
    Luiza

michael, May-16 14:40 (BST):
    Well I have enough and since I have not achieved the results I want I'll wait and you guys still have no proof this product works
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:58:55 +0000

Luiza, May-16 13:58 (BST):
    Dear Michael,
    you are currently subscribed to our TRX2 Hair Growth Club subscription (Best value) - see http://www.trx2.com/store/trx2-capsules/. This is what you have been ordering back on the 25.02.2011. You have been charged for your second quarterly supply on 12.05.2011 according to the terms you have agreed and signed up to. During the checkout process we are explaining multiple times that when ordering the "Best Value" deal (i.e. the Hair Growth Club Subscription) you will be billed/shipped automatically every quarter (only our "Good Value", "Introductory Value" or "Bulk Offerings" come as one-off payment). The Hair Growth Club really is designed for your convenience to not have to worry about reordering. Also there are benefits involved with the subscription (e.g. a price discount and a FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
    Am I understanding right that you wish to cancel your Hair Growth Club subscription so no future supplies will be shipped?
    Cancellation of your Hair Growth Club subscription (i.e. automated shipping/billing every 3 month) is no hassle and can be done at any point BUT once done we will not be able to reverse it and any accrued membership benefits will be lost (e.g. the FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
    Also I have dropped a line to our warehouse team to see if your supplies already left our warehouse. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them. If the supplies haven't left we could cancel shipment (and refund you accordingly). However, if the supplies are already on their way to you there is nothing we can really do on our side for this time shipment.
    Hope this helps & please do let me know how you wish to proceed.
    Best,
    Luiza

michael, May-14 23:24 (BST):
    To: TRX2 Support Team

Thanks for the updates champ, **** knows what to make of all that lol.

Well they say they believe in their product, shame most of us dont, but hey ho the five month mark is around the corner

No worries I replied about this forum about against this is on his. 5 month and no major results see what they say back

The majority of the little hairs have grown, enhancing the pre-existing hairline.

The best way I can describe the progress (4 months, started on the 5th, not 5 going on 6 as thechamp stated) is that apart from the lessened shedding -which could very well be coincidence- my hairline has gotten thicker and stronger where it was opening up, BUT THERE IS NO NEW GROWTH OF NOTE.

TRX2 possibly saved me from further baldness and the existing hair looks spiffier but nothing as miraculous as to account for all that "THE TREATMENT. FINALLY ARRIVED." baloney on their site. I'll keep popping them pills but at the moment I'm *extremely* skeptical.

No studies on their part further complicates things.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    The majority of the little hairs have grown, enhancing the pre-existing hairline.

The best way I can describe the progress (4 months, started on the 5th, not 5 going on 6 as thechamp stated) is that apart from the lessened shedding -which could very well be coincidence- my hairline has gotten thicker and stronger where it was opening up, BUT THERE IS NO NEW GROWTH OF NOTE.

TRX2 possibly saved me from further baldness and the existing hair looks spiffier but nothing as miraculous as to account for all that "THE TREATMENT. FINALLY ARRIVED." baloney on their site. I'll keep popping them pills but at the moment I'm *extremely* skeptical.

No studies on their part further complicates things.
    So hairs have filled in your hairline and it looks thicker there but there's no new growth? What do you mean? I hope you're not trying to sound overly negative because we've bagged on you for being too positive lol. If you really mean everything you've said just keep saying it regardless of how skeptical we may be. We're obviously gonna take everything with a grain of salt.