+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 465 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Hi hairloss suffers
    First of all I’m from Denmark, so don’t judge my spelling in English to hard.

I’m 24 years old and I have lost my hair for a long time, but did first notice it for about 3 years ago. When i look at pictures I was already a nw 2 when I was 16-17. Then suddenly fore 1,5 year ago my hairloss became extreme aggressively, and in no time I jumped to nw 3 vertex with so heavy thinning that if I hat not start on anything at that time I will probably have been a norwood 5 or 6 at this time. I did start on something, fin and minox 12,5 % - the first month I was jumping of happiness, it stopped my hairloss and gave me a lot of regrowth, but the happiness was shortly, after 5 month it began to go downhill again; and it had done that for about a year now. I was on my way op at the norwood scale again, hi speed, whit seriously thinning al over the top, so I did buzz my hair down to 6 mm (0.24 inch) and I was just about to give op when trx2 came out. I bought it, and was pretty sceptic, as all of you are.

I have been on trx2 for a little over 3 month now, for a long time I was not sure, and thought it was my mind that was playing with me, but now there are now doubt, “it´s alive” there are defiantly happening things on the top.
    I have follow this treed from the start, but didn’t want to right anything before I was totally sure – now I am, and I think because I have this short haircut I can see things that happens underneath before people with long hair can.

Results so fare:

Vertex – before I started I could feel a gab on 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches) where there was very little hairgrowth, now it has fell the hole totally, not yet with dark terminal hairs, but they a thick enough to I can feel them.
    In the temples there a fuzz, AND IT IS GROWING, the left side faster than the right, but the right is coming after it now, and you can see the fine line in the front wits it is growing down to, about 2,5 cm (1 inch) from the heist point of the exiting terminal hairline. It is also growing on the side of the temple, a place where I have never put minoxidil on, because I thought al follicles was completely dead there.
    Summery is, that the temples are filling completely in whit fuzz, in a line that looks like a Norwood scale between 0 and 0,25 – yes! It sounds ridicules, I think that to, but I’m not at all filling you whit shit, this is what that is happening on the top.

The front middle and the rest, where there still are terminal hairs – I have a front that looks a bit like “againstthis's”; when light is in the right angle, a can see loads of hairs, not fuzz, but hairs, thin not pigmented hairs, they are filling in all the small holes where there was not any hairs before, and they are growing in the same rate and length as the terminal hairs; they are just not pigmented, so I cannot see them when I look in the mirror from a longer distance - BUT I can see, that my hair is more dence then before.

Hairloss count: before when I took my hands troth my hair many times, I could easily get around 60-100 hairs in the sink, now there are not more then 10-20, and yes I have done it more than one time.

The BIG question is now, where will it go from here, will the none pigmented hairs tone dark and thicker, will the fuzz tone in to terminal hairs, and will the terminal hairs grow thicker: I don’t now, but I’m positive

Sideffekt’s: Only some of those bumbs some of you also have mentioned.

And to them that are already shouting SCAM, take it easy, the cowpony has not at all clamed that you will look like a monkey after only 2 month

I hear you brother, glad this is working for someone else as well

good luck humerous

Humerus, thank you for posting. It is just smart to think everything is a scam from the start, since that is most likely the case. I do hope it isn't here though. I hope trx2 is legit.

Thanks again for posting man, glad your hair is going better.

Yeah thanks for taking the time to post a lengthy update Humerus, sounds good, and even better that it's not just Against improving-hopefully more will chime in as time goes by, myself included.

Yeah congratulations man I'm really happy for you

Congrats humerus keep us posted buddy! I just ordered a six month supply of trx2, currently finishing my last bottle of the 3 month supply. Anyone else notice more volume in their hair? Nothing else going on...my temples have kept thinning so hopefully this helps.

Congrats bro. I'm happy for you and I hope it continues.

Thanks guys!!!! Let’s hope that this got the capability to take it to the next step, and make those thin not pigmented hairs to thick dark terminal ones; I am myself a little sceptic about that, but my hopes are high - only time can tell and we have to keep in mind that it’s a very slow process. Good lock to everybody, I really hope the best for all of you!!!

Congrats Humerus,
    when do you think you can post some pictures to show your progress?