+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 465 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Wait a second what's with this dr. Gho thing? Am I missing something why aren't more people talking about this? I went on the site isn't this a big deal?

It's the promise of ACell, an infinitely regenerating donor area or in the case of Dr. Gho an extraction technique that leaves the follicle in place and allows it to regenerate.

Either way, both of these methods have yet to be proven on a massive scale and if they are, they'll be likely much more expensive for the first 10 years or so.

Definitely a step in the right direction though.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It's the promise of ACell, an infinitely regenerating donor area or in the case of Dr. Gho an extraction technique that leaves the follicle in place and allows it to regenerate.

Either way, both of these methods have yet to be proven on a massive scale and if they are, they'll be likely much more expensive for the first 10 years or so.

Definitely a step in the right direction though.
    Well did you see the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by danbob View Post
    A simpler answer ThinFast is that you may just be in the small percentile of AGA candidates that AA treatment doesnt work for! Did you ever get your thyroid levels checked? I have not yet seen a photo of yourself so am unable to comment however are you 100% sure that your hair loss follows the typical AGA pattern ie is it a possibility that you have some diffuse thinning or mild TE?? I have read on a number of posts that some people can actually have a 'mix' of both MPB and diffuse thinning which can make treating hairloss with the current treatments for hair loss very tricky indeed! Just speculation.
    You are correct in your speculation of my health. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (basically the auto immune version which makes me hypothyroid as my body attacks thyroid). I do have diffuse thinning, most of it began in the crown but has since shot down the sides forming the outline for the horseshoe pattern and how is working on the thinning out the frontal region. I am on low levels of Synthroid and am within tolerable thyroid levels while on the medication. I will say that even on Synthroid, I have on occasion developed "crop cirlces" (what I affectionately call areas of sudden hair loss) on my arms, legs and chest. It never seemed to really have this effect on my head though.
    In regards to my opinion on DHT and its affects on hair loss, like I said, I know it's not a popular theory. My CAG score from the HairDx test suggested I was a prime candidate for significant results and regrowth on a DHT inhibitor. I feel that even with a controlled thyroid condition, Propecia and high levels of Avodart that I took should have at least slowed my loss. Unfortunately they didn't.

JCM, hang in there buddy. I completely understand the situation but find some comfort in knowing I'm not the only one going through this. Not that I wish this bullshit disease/situation on anyone, but it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one with this sort of a problem.

I'm getting my haircut over Easter weekend in 2 weeks. I'll take some pics then of the what things look like. Like I said before, my last pictures comparing before and and after roughly 1-1.5 months looked too good to be true (in terms of crown coverage), so I want to see what 2.5 months looks like before I comment on the perceived efficacy of this stuff. I will say that the hair shedding has decreased and the appearance of the hair that is shedding is drastically different than what it was before. I do not know if the latter is a good or bad thing.

Hey guys, Im just trying to order 1 bottle right now and will order the 2 more later but on the site under single bottle it says - 30 capsules.

Im sure its a misprint but can you guys let me know for sure that you have 90 caps in each of your bottles?

It's 90 capsules for 30 days, I'm sure you are misreading something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Lol, bye bye champ, gave you the benefit of the doubt once too often, jack ass.
    JCM - Please continue to keep us informed on your progress. It really helps those of us who have not yet made a decision what treatment regime to follow in the future.
    Hope you get some great results! soooon!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulC View Post
    JCM - Please continue to keep us informed on your progress. It really helps those of us who have not yet made a decision what treatment regime to follow in the future.
    Hope you get some great results! soooon!
    Sure will do. Gonna lay low a bit now and chirp in when appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It's 90 capsules for 30 days, I'm sure you are misreading something.
    Against, if you check the site and try to order 1 bottle it says 1 "30 capsule" bottle. Just re-read it. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I will probably just order anyways.