+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 465 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Lol. Well in my case there's not much else to say right now.

And as you have pointed out to me before - results ain't going to show before three months so, guess there's little to say?

Other than harp on about scams, yawn.
    Very true lol

I have a question for the guys that say you should not be discouraged if not seeing results after just 8 or even 12 weeks. While I completely agree, should a person be discouraged if they see no change in loss rate and continued loss/thinning on their scalp after 8-12 weeks? I guess this question can be asked of TRX2 and any other supplement. Anyway, I will be adding Nizoral 2% (unless there is something better) to my regimen. The only supplement I will continue to take is TRX2.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I have a question for the guys that say you should not be discouraged if not seeing results after just 8 or even 12 weeks. While I completely agree, should a person be discouraged if they see no change in loss rate and continued loss/thinning on their scalp after 8-12 weeks? I guess this question can be asked of TRX2 and any other supplement. Anyway, I will be adding Nizoral 2% (unless there is something better) to my regimen. The only supplement I will continue to take is TRX2.
    I'm going to say, after one bottle my shedding did decrease-and for one wash last week I did see more than usual,(no idea why just one wash tho) but the last two washes shedding is back down to a minimum.

Using Nizoral just feels 'right', maybe it's helping and not TRX2, can't be sure, but it is a great shampoo IMO.

I do alternate with Avalon thickening shampoo, but I do find that's drying my scalp a bit.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-20-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: More info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Using Nizoral just feels 'right', maybe it's helping and not TRX2, can't be sure, but it is a great shampoo IMO.

I do alternate with Avalon thickening shampoo, but I do find that's drying my scalp a bit.
    I very much agree on this.
    I've not been using it for long but it is very apparent that with Nizoral my hair is in better condition and very manageable after a wash, but the Avalon stuff really isn't working out for me.
    The Avalon shampoo is making my hair really frizzy almost as soon as it's dry, it seems to get static charge on it really easily after combing and also seems to leave my hair heavy / oily.
    Back VO5 Elixir for the days inbetween Nizoral.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    I very much agree on this.
    I've not been using it for long but it is very apparent that with Nizoral my hair is in better condition and very manageable after a wash, but the Avalon stuff really isn't working out for me.
    The Avalon shampoo is making my hair really frizzy almost as soon as it's dry, it seems to get static charge on it really easily after combing and also seems to leave my hair heavy / oily.
    Back VO5 Elixir for the days inbetween Nizoral.
    Yep I'm with you on that, the Avalon shampoo initially seemed good, but repeated use it is giving me a straw effect too, think I'll try some of the VO5 Elixir myself, thanks
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-20-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: iPhone typo

So apart from having experienced weird lumps on my scalp, I've now got two random red pinprick dots on my temple area.

Havent read back on the thread but AgainstThis I'm sure you had six random red spots as well a while back?

Kinda hoping it's the same as your experience and it's a sign of something going down, wishful thinking on my part but who knows?

There's definitely some colourless hairs still looking lost amongst my old standing hairs, particularly centre hairline, they've been hanging in there some time and haven't fallen out yet.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-20-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: iPhone typo as usual lol

I've had one or two red pinprick dots on my temples before, not from taking TRX2 but when I began using shampoo with ketokonazole. I don't know what they were, or if the occurrence soon after using ketokonazole was a coincidence, but I do know they were harmless.

Nothing further to report on TRX2, but considering I've been dealing with hair loss for nearly 8 years I didn't expect much in four weeks! I certainly hope the stuff works, though I'm well aware members of this forum probably just read this thread to laugh at my gullability! Fair play, I do the same to users of innumerable treatments I won't mention on this site for fear of either myself or Spencer Kobren getting sued!

Unfortunately, if it doesn't work then I fully expect to be a Norwood V within the next five years and the cost of the treatment required for re-admittance to the human race will be immeasurable!

My first reAl shed since starting the treatment don't know if it's good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    My first reAl shed since starting the treatment don't know if it's good or bad?
    Well my shed has been up and down nothing major, how much do you call a real shed? A shitload?

In the shower 15 20 hairs putting my hands threw after I shampoo