+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 465 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

And again, I'm worried about the general status of TRX2 as a company. This doesn't make sense.

If they were snake oil salesmen they'd be all over the place with advertising and fake websites (see Provillus). If they were for real, they'd be giving interviews everywhere, showing results and generally BEING out there, pushing the product.

Instead, they're in ****ing limbo. Not even shuffling their feet. Nothing.

The fun thing is that I'm actually seeing results on this, way more than the placebo-effect factor could allow. I read that someone on here just placed an order. Has it been confirmed to be in the mail? The two times I've ordered, they shipped IMMEDIATELY (I'm in the EU mind you), as in, I got a PayPal receipt and an e-mail from DHL stating that my packaged was underway.

If they don't even send product out, this raises MORE questions as to how little they made for the initial batch and if there's anyone left manning their offices.

Something else. I don't know how many of you are aware of Dr.Lee, but for years he sold the very best minoxidil/topical antiandrogen solutions on the market, with 5 star testimonials from just about everybody. He was shut down by the FDA for putting a dent into their business about two weeks ago. The whole industry stinks and confuses things with TRX2 even more. Whitfield's rep, give us a shout out here. Or an apology. At this point, we'll take either.

I emailed them three times in the past three weeks about an issue pertaining to my site account status. In the past, I had a similar issue and it was resolved within 4 days.

This time, nada, nothing, just the automated reply and nobody doing anything.

PS It's ridiculous to email them about my progress, my dog's progress or anyone else's progress. They are a business and only handle money issues. This whole "email us your questions" bit is a PR luxury that they can scarcely afford right now, with their very existence in question.

Looks possible I'll be back on my home made compounds in two months. This isn't adding up at all.

I ordered TRX2 last week. It came within 4 days (I am in the EU) and I got an email almost immediately after sending my order. So, that end of the biz seems fine.

On the other hand, the whole product seems a bit funny to me. Like someone ground up some pills into powder with a pestle and shoved it into plastic beads. The appearance does not boost confidence of quality control or that it really contains what it says it does. What if it is all just baking soda and baking powder??

As far as results go.... come on guys, seriously? If this thing works at all.... (possibly, but I really doubt it), it wont work after 1 week or even 1 month. AgainstThis probably is an outlier. If we are really serious about testing this on ourselves (because we are testing this on ourselves... we have no idea if Dr Whitfield even did trials), we have to give it at least 6 months.

But the company could go belly up... his internet venture is toast, for example

I must admit. When taking similar quantities of home compounds I was knocking back six large pills/caps per day. And TRX2 is only three regular sized caps,one of my pottasium caps alone is the same size as one TRX2 cap.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-13-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Typos due to iPhone.

And again Oxford Biolabs are fully aware of this thread, now whether they think we'd believe it's them or not-why the hell are they not contributing to our questions/doubts/progress on here?

I think they may figure - what is the point.... When shills come on these sites with 1 post claiming that there product is great, they are shouted down with severity.

But you are right in that they could come on and say something like "thanks for your support, we are working on solving the ordering issues some have brought up as well as addressing our email response times"

I suppose they are swamped with requests and people wanting exhaustive details on their product. Anyway, it is an interesting contrast... their website does not look like a snakeoil site (and most of them really do), but at the same time we have all heard these promises before

I'd say that if we're gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, let's wait til they post the results they were talking about in Q3. They did launch the site abruptly so MAYBE they're busy setting it up and doing trials. Who knows. Like it was said before, it doesn't seem like a snake oil site- with all the companies and partners and Whitfield's name being all over it. I'm just really hoping it'll work for maintenance so we'll see.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the whole thing is bizzare, truly bizzare.
    If it's a scam then it's the most poorly executed half-arsed scam in the history of hairloss products.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post

I came on here, stated my NW, posted before and after pictures, something that only Zoidberg has done on here and his problem has progressed more than my own.
    Agreed, I would like to see some more before and after pics in the results section from everyone taking this, especially from those who seem most cynical.
    So please - KeepTheHair, ThinFast and BoSox, since you have been members on this forum for longer than most who are commenting on this thread it would be great if you could add pictures and update them as you go along. I'm sure this would add a little more credibility to the results.

KeepTheHair, if I would trust anybody to put up genuine photos it would be you (though I would expect some kind of reminder that photos can easily be edited right underneath them ).

Maybe I came across a little underwhelmed in my last update on the results page, but I'm still feeling fairly upbeat about this. I'm sure I'm not delusional and can see a difference close up.
    Anyway, I've got enough to keep me going to the six months point and have just taken the first cap of my third bottle a few hours ago.
    I've added Nizoral into my regimen at the beginning of March and Avalon thickening shampoo for the days inbetween.