+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 465 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Yea, I agree with UK and JCM, my disillusion (following lack of results) was really increased when I sent them an email asking difficult questions. They didn't reply for a month, then forged a response to make it look like they had done (really amateur stuff, simply typed in a date on the "copied" email a few days earlier). Apparently it takes longer to get a response from the scientific team. There was no science whatsoever in the email, and "Andy" doesn't seem any more scientifically involved than others at the company. No promise of study, or photographs (trying to "address concerns" - classically evasive and vague), instead there'll be an "anecdotal" report soon on the website.
    Internet anecdotes simply aren't evidence (and I don't want people to think that just because I'm not seeing results, my "anecdote" proves the product is therefore a sham. May work for others. My loss is not the slow-moving sort that might respond better).
    My feeling that the testimony's are forged was simply answered by "the testimonies are real". Again, I find it very unlikely that three people used the phrase "totally" in brief memo on product. Unless they're all californian chicks.

Just look at the difference between Whitfield and Craig Ziering. One really is giving info (on this forum), other really isnt.

I said I didn't want to get into scam argument... cripes.

On the RU, thanks for the headsup, I'm going via Ontariochem, going to make it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tlr89 View Post
    Just look at the difference between Whitfield and Craig Ziering. One really is giving info (on this forum), other really isnt.
    Histogen vs Whitfield?..lol.. One is a sophisticated process based upon the induction of follicular neogenesis through the application of gene therapy, a concept supported and approved by over a decade of worldwide scientific study and literature... the other is a food supplement.

I wonder, who exactly is on the scientific team, besides Whitfield. Are there any reputable hair loss researchers or other PhDs behind this product?

I too am disappointed that the company has offered nothing but a few anecdotes so far as evidence that the product works. Are any of the customers who wrote these anecdotes available to meet so we could verify for ourselves that the testimonials are real? Have they ever offered an explanation for the lack of photographic evidence? If they trialed the product as they said they did, and it worked for the trialists, why isn't there a single photograph to document the improvement.

As others have said, anecdotes are not really evidence. We need double-blind placebo-controlled studies, with pictures and objective measures like hair counts.

lol Whitfield will make his fair share on this one, I gotta hand it to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    lol Whitfield will make his fair share on this one, I gotta hand it to the guy.
    Would be interesting to know how many have actually ordered some TRX2?

Prob not that many? The main clientle are probably on this thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by jcm800 View Post
    would be interesting to know how many have actually ordered some trx2?

....lol...

Well if it does'nt work then I highly doubt he'll make any kind of meaningful money. The company will eventually lose it's funding (respectable organisations will not won't to be associated with a scam) and he'll go bankrupt. Simple as that. The only way he could possibly make money if it is a scam is to aggressively market it, which at the moment is simply is not happening.
    The whole thing is very odd indeed.
    The question is, if it's a scam then what exactly is he going to get out of this exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveintheUK View Post
    Well if it does'nt work then I highly doubt he'll make any kind of meaningful money. The company will eventually lose it's funding (respectable organisations will not won't to be associated with a scam) and he'll go bankrupt. Simple as that. The only way he could possibly make money if it is a scam is to aggressively market it, which at the moment is simply is not happening.
    The whole thing is very odd indeed.
    The question is, if it's a scam then what exactly is he going to get out of this exercise?
    Products that are not really proven to work like Revivogen for example have been around for a long time and they don’t seem to spend much on marketing. The internet makes it easy for anyone to market a hair loss product and you don’t have to spend a lot or be too aggressive to have success. All these companies need is a steady flow of desperate people and they will do just fine. Keeping their marketing costs down is what helps with the margins and allows them to make more money. This thread is a perfect example of how easy it is to sell hair loss products.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Would be interesting to know how many have actually ordered some TRX2?

That is why I asked everyone that bought it to post it up. I will combine all of us that did buy in one post tomorrow... too tired right now. I also figured that a good portion that bought it were people in this thread.

Also, I believe it was you who mentioned the thin, elastic feeling to your hairs. I also have noticed that about mine, especially in the temple regions. I don't know what it means and I'm certainly not viewing it as a positive. For what it's worth, I have not seen any decreased shedding at all and feel that I have lost ground since starting trx2 (no more or no less ground than if I wasn't taking TRX2). Much like tlr89, my hair loss has been very rapid which is why I will not call this product a scam if it is not successful on me. Nothing I have tried has worked including the approved solutions that have worked for many others. I am also less than hopeful that it will work based on what I've seen so far. Even though I'm just under 3 weeks in, I'd imagine it would be progressive, and not just magic that happens on Day 90 where all shedding ceases and hair has grown back.

I'd like to clarify that the thin elastic hairs were present before taking TRX2, I've never heard anyone else mention this effect in a forum before.

And it's in the temple area, especially apparent after a wash-they almost stretch and then twang out of my scalp when I run my hand thru my hair, scarey and quite bizarre.

Taking this supplement hasn't helped it either way so far.