+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 465 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

CVAZBAR, you can buy Omega 3's at drug stores, grocery stores, GNC, wal mart, all kinds of places carry them. There are a lot of different brands out there, I'd just do some research as to which are supposed to be good. I also researched what the Omega 3's are and which are the best for us to have in our nutrition.

Trichoscience has a link on this site in the Hair Loss Treatments subforum, you can read up on it there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    CVAZBAR, you can buy Omega 3's at drug stores, grocery stores, GNC, wal mart, all kinds of places carry them. There are a lot of different brands out there, I'd just do some research as to which are supposed to be good. I also researched what the Omega 3's are and which are the best for us to have in our nutrition.

Trichoscience has a link on this site in the Hair Loss Treatments subforum, you can read up on it there.
    So did you buy the Omega 3 and which one you recommend?

Spencer was saying that new products will be lunched this year, but had nothing positive to say about them. He did warn people to be cautious and to be sure that the product was either FDA approved or recommended by The American Hair Loss Association. He also said that people who purchase these new products should see verifiable clinical data and not simply data presented about the substances used in the products. He did not refer specifically to Trx2 however.
    I'm pretty sure Spencer was alluding to TRX2 when he said this. He probably just didn't want to name them for legal reasons. Remember: TRX2's website talks about all the ingredients in the pills and how they may help regrow hair, but shows no clinical data indicating the product actually regrows hair on people who use it. There are no clinical trials showing TRX2's effectiveness, and it is not endorsed by the American Hair Loss Association. TRX2 is an unproven product, and the whole "stealth mode" thing sounds like a convenient excuse. Let's not give Whitfield the benefit of every doubt. If he really is onto something he should be trying to prove it with data and evidence.

Hey look, I found a journal! Actually found this posted on another hair loss site.
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...21686/abstract

This could all be one big elaborate scam----speculation

This could be the cure for hair loss---speculation

This could be a crappy/decent/effective treatment---speculation

The reason Thomas Whitfield is in stealth mode is....speculation.

I have no idea if these pills are going to work or not. But when I come across a Journal like the one posted above, I can`t help but give Thomas Whitfield the benefit of the doubt.
    Time will tell.

Update: stage 3 of 5 on the DHL tracker

let's not forget that european regulations are very strict. he gives the impression on the site that this product is the real deal. i think most people uphold him to that as well.

i think the reason why it's in stealth mode is that they still didn't receive their patent. they are going to publish everything in the 3rd quarter of 2011 they said...also, if i may quote the FAQ part: "our trial results have been outstanding".

CVAZBAR: trichoscience is a bit similar to aderans. i think it's a UK based research company. and yes, if all goes as planed i will be a lawyer by 2013. and then we can sue the bastards, if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    So did you buy the Omega 3 and which one you recommend?
    eat fish 3 times a week and you're fine.

To say their trial results have been "outstanding" in their FAQs is a big damn statement for them to make!! It's exciting for sure, and I agree that they could be keeping quiet due to pending patents-so that tends to make sense. It's this postassium ion delivery stuff that is intriguing, apart from that, far as I can see it's all just regular aminos and vits.
    But they say they've optimized everything, so who knows, hopefully you guys on it will see some changes over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Just sent this email to Mr. Whitfield:

Tom,

I am a 21 year old who has experienced accelerated hair loss for the last few years. I've been on Propecia and Rogaine for over a year with seemingly little or no results ( I understand that if I took neither my situation would be much worse).

My question is this: what additional information can you supply, without violating your "stealh mode" modus operendi, that will convince me to make such a large investment. Simply listing "the cessation of hair loss," "the regrowth of hair follicles," and "visibly stronger & thicker hair shafts," is asking for a lot of faith on the part of your prospective clients given the history of fraud in the hairloss industry. Furthermore, your claims sound too good to be true. How is TRX2 that different from a vitamin? Couldn't I simply take a combination of the active ingredients you've listed, such as BCAA, to achieve the same result? What is different about the way the BCAA and other supplements are absorbed in YOUR compound versus the BCAA I can buy over the counter? Quite frankly, I'm concerned that you've done some prudent research and put together a compound that should, in theory, combat hair loss. How can you know if theory translates into actuality unless you've conducted clinical trials? Compounding this worry is your need for funding. You've said yourself that you've more or less spurned traditional VC funding. I honestly and wholeheartedly believe that you've stumbled upon a breakthrough in hair loss treatment, that you're well qualified in your field, and that you're working diligently to synthesize a medicine based upon your research. I'm just not convinced that TRX2 is it, and I'm concerned that you're rushing out a theoretical vitamin to supplement funding for further research. Nobel as your intentions are, I'm just not capable of bearing the financial burden of the TRX2 treatment unless it will make a significant impact.

Secondly, how long does one need to take TRX2 before its effects are noticed? I vaguely remember reading this information somewhere, but cannot remember where, and cannot find any mention of it on your website.

Finally, despite my skepticism, you and your company seem different from the average snakeskin oil salesman. The hair loss community is putting a lot of faith and hope in you and your claims. Hair loss at such a young age has been devastating for me as I'm sure its been for everyone else of all ages; don't capitalize on our misfortune with misleading claims and shady business practices. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Karma, and Karma is a bitch.
    Hi, did you get a reply to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    I already told them to check again, and i told them that on the website everything is in order. this happened this morning by the way. why does it take them so long to reply to a message? :S
    Did you manage to resolve this yet Dutch Dude?

Did/Is anyone seeing a row of 5 white boxes that have broken icon's when they've gone to order on the billing page? It says 'includes' and then a row of five broken boxes. I'd like to know what it actually says in those boxes before i order?!?

Also, if we go on the three month plan, is there an option to discontinue it if we deem it necessary? As i understand it, they will keep automatically sending every three months otherwise?