+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 465 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,
    thank you for reaching out & sorry for the utterly late response. Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately.

Yes actually we have gotten this comment on our guarantee from a number of people. Basically our money back guarantee is meant as a way to insure you that you will be receiving a product of highest pharmaceutical quality, which at this stage promises to provide outstanding results. We are aware of snake oils being sold by some companies trying to sell a bunch of cheap vitamins, produced in India or Asia, as cure against hair loss rather than a scientifically tested and formulated product. Based on our studies so far the response on TRX2 supplementation varies among patients - in some cases first results only kick in after 5 month or more (in other cases already as early as after 2-3 month). Therefore at this stage it would be an impossible thing for our company to refund customers after let's say 6 month on treatment. The difficulty is that TRX2 is a medical product and people actually consume it.
    If it wasn't a consumable and/or medical product I would be totally with you (i.e. if people were able to send back the item, in the case of a medical device for instance).

Having said that I do think you have a valid point. I also think there is space to improve upon the guarantee to some extend. I did forward your suggestion (along with a couple of similar comments/suggestions made by other patients) to our executive team for review. We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product but I hope we can improve upon this somehow soon. Anyway thanks for your honest feedback & constructive suggestions.

Our long-term study (a detailed documentation of the the effects of TRX2 on a statistically significant number of trialists) is still ongoing and first results are only expected to be published in Q3 2011. The results achieved to date have been highly encouraging, most significantly for categories Norwood 1-4. For more detailed info on the product please refer to our website on http://www.trx2.com/the-science/.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Luiza
    TRX2.com / Customer Services

I ordered some.

hopefully this stuff works...

Yea, hopefully it works, and if it doesn't, you should probably just kill yourself. I mean seriously, though, I bet people probably approach you all the time and say, "hey look at that pathetic thin haired f**k." What a douche he is! Seriously how obsessive and pathetic does one have to be, to post almost 1000 posts in less than a year.

Are you even a Norwood 4, 5, 6? No youre not, stop acting like you are...
    Grow up man, most people bald slowly over time, even if you werent on propecia, (and all the god-awful sh** you use on your head) you wouldnt bald over night. And acting stressed out like a little girl, is only gonna make things worse.

Im tired of visiting this forum anonymously to hear and see whiney little girls like you clog up the forums. Stop being so vein!

Its clear that the medical community is hard at work and their will be several outlets of hair growth therapy in the works very soon. Why even stress out and ruin a part of your life.

Concealers work great, if you dont believe me, try it, i have friends who use it and they have thinning hair, nobody can tell the difference. And it doesnt come out and less you physically wash it out with shampoo, not even in the swimming pool does it come out.

So please, "keep the hair," and others alike stop whining and posting so many unnecessary posts. Some people (with thinning hair) like to visit the forums for constructive information, or research updates...

toodles
    Mcdickhead

I'm becoming more and more confinced that this is just another snake oil... However still hoping I will be proven wrong.

combined message to gubter and mcdickhead:

1. even for people who are a norwood 1 this is difficult. not because norwood 1 looks that bad, but because it's always the fear of it going to a norwood 4 before you know it.

2. this is wat these fora are for: exchange information/experiences/feelings

3. i don't really think trx2 is a snake oil, but i do find their pre-release sale peculiar. i don't think oxford university and a young entrepreneur like whitfield want to jeopardize their future like this. and this product IS a big deal on practically all hairloss fora.

4. has anyone tried to order via paypal?

My credit card transaction worked. Not sure if that is relevant.

Mcdickhead is just a troll. Don't give him the attention he so desperately needs.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post

Mcdickhead is just a troll. Don't give him the attention he so desperately needs.
    okay. and do you have a good feeling about the product?

I love these quotes:

"Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately."

and

"We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product ..."

I, of course, hope for the best, but this makes it all seem a bit like this guy's doctoral thesis or something and he has decided that he has to "pull an all-nighter" every night for a few months in order to find the cure for baldness by January 2011 like he promised in his thesis!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTreado View Post
    I love these quotes:

"Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately."

and

"We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product ..."

I, of course, hope for the best, but this makes it all seem a bit like this guy's doctoral thesis or something and he has decided that he has to "pull an all-nighter" every night for a few months in order to find the cure for baldness by January 2011 like he promised in his thesis!
    I also hope for the best, but their testimonials sound very very good...and I think this guy has been working on this project for years...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post

Yea maybe, but last time i checked most trolls have a thick, vivacious, full bodied head of hair..., Something you will never ever, ever have again "keep the hair." But hey don't kill yourself, some people look good bald...