+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 465 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Blah I doubt this Trx2 will do anything. If there really is a vitamin combo then someone else would have accidently found it not? Im not too optimistic right now

Also, anything like haircloning or whatever will just be extremely expensive also..

uh yea, you're being too negative.. Yes, HM will be expensive at first, but it requires less medical staff.. and once it becomes popular the cost will go down.

I have my doubts about Trx2 as well, but they wouldn't make such outrageous claims if it didn't really produce results.

We shall see soon (:

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    uh yea, you're being too negative.. Yes, HM will be expensive at first, but it requires less medical staff.. and once it becomes popular the cost will go down.

I have my doubts about Trx2 as well, but they wouldn't make such outrageous claims if it didn't really produce results.

We shall see soon (:

they wouldnt make such claims unless it were true.... that is funny... How many times have you seen ridiculous claims without a shred of truth to them?

Haha yeah by that logic baldness would be cured several times over - for instance one time back in 1924: http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...4/hair_hat.jpg

However, I see where you coming from with them being somehow associated with a reputable university. But from what I can see the university does not stand behind the company in any way - they have just supported the guy who started it because of his "entrepeneurship".

It's wishful thinking.. just desperate.

Do you reckon it is too late to send away for that hair hat? It says it works, or you get your money back. So it must be true!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    @thinfast

If that link doesn`t work try this one.

http://www.trx2.com/contact/
    Thanks Reset. I sent them a message, hopefully I'll hear from them. I'll be starting a thread soon chonicling my journey through hair loss. If there's anything left on my head by the time these pills come out, I'll try to update it and include them also. I have tried quite the array of weapons to combat this BS ailment only to lose more hair and money, I'm betting on HM to be the ultimate "cure" (if there ever is one) but maybe this will help slow the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Thanks Reset. I sent them a message, hopefully I'll hear from them. I'll be starting a thread soon chonicling my journey through hair loss. If there's anything left on my head by the time these pills come out, I'll try to update it and include them also. I have tried quite the array of weapons to combat this BS ailment only to lose more hair and money, I'm betting on HM to be the ultimate "cure" (if there ever is one) but maybe this will help slow the loss.
    Did anyone figure out how to order yet? And did anyone already order?

so...no one tried to order it from them yet? i wonder why there is no patent yet. they even say that their phase-trial results were outstanding, this is something they would want to publish, isn't it?

Dutch Dude,
    I did send a message to TRX2 using the link that Reset provided above, here's what I wrote...

"Hello, I have tried multiple times to order the TRX2 capsules since the presale discount and have not been able to do so. The order form which takes the credit card information and billing/shipping addresses keeps telling me there's an error on the page everytime I attempt to order the pills. Is there anyway I can order this product?"

I got a response the next day from a Luiza at TRX2. Here's what she had to say...

"I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems ordering via our website. We could try 2 things:
    Option 1) please send me info on the error message (and possibly attach a screenshot) so I can look into the error occuring. Feel free to try once more trying both payment methods (paypal OR credit card) we are offering on the website. In case you haven't got a paypal account you can easily signup for one, which usually only take 2 minutes.
    Option 2) we could try our alternative payment gateway. In this case could you please let me know which product and quantity you were looking into ordering? I will then send you a pro-forma invoice via email with a link to our alternative payment gateway.
    Hope this helps,
    Luiza"

I replied to that email with attached screenshots she asked and said this...

"Luiza,
    I've attached some screenshots of the order page. As you can see in the first shot, checking the box for shipping address is the same as billing address does not auto populate the fields as it does with all other websites that I have ever ordered from. I must manually enter all of my info. again in the shipping fields (screenshot 2). After completing that and entering my email address and credit card info. in the bottom, I get the error that you see in red on screenshot 3. I do have a paypal account, but I really
    prefer to pay using this method."

She replied the next day and said...

"Thanks for sending over the detailed workflow. Alright this looks as paypal (our credit card merchant) has a problem with your credit card for whatever reason. This doesn't mean something is wrong with it - in rare cases even genuine transactions can fail due to their (sometimes too) rigorous security filter settings.
    1) Anyway I could try sending you over a pro-forma invoice with a link to an alternative checkout interface (again where you should be able to check out either via paypal or via credit card). In this case please let me know how many supplies you would like to order + where to ship (we won't be able to do this for the hair Growth Club though as we can't setup quarterly recurring payments this way)
    2) Alternatively you could try a different card (if available).
    3) Finally: we will be switching our shopping cart software/interface in the beginning of january (when the product becomes available) - this a) will improve the checkout interface b) allow checking out via your credit card through an alternative credit card processor (Sagepay), which may give better results in terms of credit card compatibility.
    Sorry. This is annoying. Anyway thanks for your understanding. "

I'm not certain Luiza quite understood the issue I was having. Both credit cards that I tried to use are verified on Paypal's webiste in my account, so I don't believe that the problem is my credit card or on my side at all as she implied. I have yet to order anything because it just seems sketchy to me.