+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 465 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Hey

Am 30 and a NW 2/3. Dut has been good to me for a few years but it has started to fade away.

My hair isn't too disimilar from the guy in the first photo on the TRX2 website (34 yo NW3). My hairline and crown a bit worse but I am a bit thicker than him on mid section.

I will continue to take this stuff because it has definitely improved the texture of my hair a little, it just has'nt stopped recission
    do you still get scalp itching/excess sebum?

also are you getting any sexual sides from dut?

I still think this trx2 is a scam as i know i have only been on it again for a couple of weeks but im not holding any luck for my hair regrowth i am going to try zx42.

It is probably a scam in terms of all that shit about opening potasium channels. Is it possible that hair volume and hair as an overall looks better because of all the vitamins minerals it has, but I think that can be achived by buying ingredients separately, althought I don't know if ti would be cheaper.
    One of the reasons why I'm inclined to think is a scam are the pictures in their web. Little tricks like taking them from different angles, not same haircuts, etc. Why do that?

Nevertheless, I'm still taking TRX2 since 1 year now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaiba View Post
    It is probably a scam in terms of all that shit about opening potasium channels. Is it possible that hair volume and hair as an overall looks better because of all the vitamins minerals it has, but I think that can be achived by buying ingredients separately, althought I don't know if ti would be cheaper.
    One of the reasons why I'm inclined to think is a scam are the pictures in their web. Little tricks like taking them from different angles, not same haircuts, etc. Why do that?

what norwood are you?

I started loosing hair at age 19, I'm 30 now, NW 2.5 vertex.
    I'ved been on Trx2 since last year + CB. As an overall I have better hair, and at least it is mantaining, I have exactly as last year.
    So my opinion is, hair looks better because of trx2 vitamins, and maybe it has mantained because of Cb, or just because of the hairloss slow progresion.
    I'm not 100% satisfied with CB, not becuase of CB itself, but because we have not found a proper vehicle yet. I'm going to switch to Ru + Kb5 solution, we supposely enhances results, and takes out most of the side-effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaiba View Post

I tend to agree here. I think it'll give existing hair nutrients. It'll never put hair on a shiney scalp, no chance.

I took separate ingredients myself and after messing around with different jars and ratios gave up and got back on trx. The saving if you take separates is negligible anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I took separate ingredients myself and after messing around with different jars and ratios gave up and got back on trx. The saving if you take separates is negligible anyway.
    Hey JCM, I'm doing the individual ingredients now and have been for about 2 months. The annual cost for the supps I'm using is just over £200 which seems a pretty significant saving... and is slightly stronger than the standard trx2 dose. It's not quite the perfect ratio but close enough I reckon (1000mg L-carnitine, 198mg potassium chloride, 500mg leucine, 250mg isoleucine, 250mg valine, 66mg niacin, 1333ug biotin + plus lots of other vits and minerals).

About a month after stopping trx2 and moving on to the individual ingredients I had a week of really greasy hair, it may be unrelated but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed any difference in hair quality after stopping trx2?

One other thing I noticed when taking trx2 was that I would find lots of little white bits in my hair. I can't explain why this would have anything to do with trx2, but it did correlate to when I was taking it. It was like the hairspay I used (and have used for years and still use) was bonding to my hair and would not wash out no matter how much I washed. I do realise this sounds unlikely to be related but that's what I observed while I was taking it, I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Hey JCM, I'm doing the individual ingredients now and have been for about 2 months. The annual cost for the supps I'm using is just over £200 which seems a pretty significant saving... and is slightly stronger than the standard trx2 dose. It's not quite the perfect ratio but close enough I reckon (1000mg L-carnitine, 198mg potassium chloride, 500mg leucine, 250mg isoleucine, 250mg valine, 66mg niacin, 1333ug biotin + plus lots of other vits and minerals).

About a month after stopping trx2 and moving on to the individual ingredients I had a week of really greasy hair, it may be unrelated but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed any difference in hair quality after stopping trx2?

One other thing I noticed when taking trx2 was that I would find lots of little white bits in my hair. I can't explain why this would have anything to do with trx2, but it did correlate to when I was taking it. It was like the hairspay I used (and have used for years and still use) was bonding to my hair and would not wash out no matter how much I washed. I do realise this sounds unlikely to be related but that's what I observed while I was taking it, I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed anything like this?
    ive noticed less greasy hair when i started trx2 too.
    Others are on nizoral as well as trx2 so its possibly that, thats reducing the oiliness.

Zoidberg yeah there is a saving but I got too lazy compiling the daily ratios tbh. And also my L-carnitine tabs (which were the biggest expense) kept 'exploding' in a jar even when kept in a cool dark drawer, gave up on that idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Zoidberg yeah there is a saving but I got too lazy compiling the daily ratios tbh. And also my L-carnitine tabs (which were the biggest expense) kept 'exploding' in a jar even when kept in a cool dark drawer, gave up on that idea..
    lol, yeah I did experience exploding L-carnitine tabs too but changed my brand and have no problem anymore.
    It's also true that it's a pain in the backside carrying so many tablets about, I do rattle whenever I go anywhere and take a supply