+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 465 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Champ, if you are serious about not being a spammer, stop posting incoherent idiocy.

If you want to help this thread, take some pictures and post them now, not Sunday football game pictures either, hairline pictures and update them every three months.

Until that time, one post stating "This is working for me, I have this to report" is more than enough.

I understand the excitement and the need to post every three minutes like some kind of goddamn impressionable jitterbug, but you are doing the thread a disservice. We are the world's lab rats in this thread and I'd rather we be ****ing RELIABLE lab rats.

Shedding still to a minimum, no side effects whatsoever.

So far, so good.

Default Fair enough

But I never took any before and after my hair loss was not so noticeably to people but I said on my Facebook u can see some of my pics when I was on holiday my hair looked bit thinner and now thicker

why can't you post the pictures here?your full of shit, imo.

Default Full of shit my ass I'm nerd that takes pics of my hair

Add me to Facebook private msg me

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Cool Thinfast. I know i can believe you. How much was the total? Was this for 3 months?
    It ran me $273.95 USD for a 3 month supply. That includes shipping. It is definitely steep, but about $20 cheaper than what I could get a one month supply of .5 mg/day of Avodart. If it works, I will be absolutely amazed. I am the guy that has had seemingly 0 success with everything, so my expectations are low. The best thing that has happened to me in regards to hair loss is that when I came off Avodart, sexual side effects which I didn't even realize I was experiencing went away. I guess they just built up over the last couple of years that I've been taking it, but I (and my girlfriend) definitely have noticed a difference.

Anyway, I took all 3 capsules at once last night for my first day. Today, I spread them out about 3 hours apart starting with breakfast. I haven't experienced any headaches, noticeable rashes, random hairs growing out of my eyeballs or 3rd nipples starting to form. I also took a bunch of pictures last night. I may even take some shots with my proscope of my follicles up close if I get a chance this week. I'll keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    It ran me $273.95 USD for a 3 month supply. That includes shipping. It is definitely steep, but about $20 cheaper than what I could get a one month supply of .5 mg/day of Avodart. If it works, I will be absolutely amazed. I am the guy that has had seemingly 0 success with everything, so my expectations are low. The best thing that has happened to me in regards to hair loss is that when I came off Avodart, sexual side effects which I didn't even realize I was experiencing went away. I guess they just built up over the last couple of years that I've been taking it, but I (and my girlfriend) definitely have noticed a difference.

Anyway, I took all 3 capsules at once last night for my first day. Today, I spread them out about 3 hours apart starting with breakfast. I haven't experienced any headaches, noticeable rashes, random hairs growing out of my eyeballs or 3rd nipples starting to form. I also took a bunch of pictures last night. I may even take some shots with my proscope of my follicles up close if I get a chance this week. I'll keep everyone posted.
    thank you,i want to see some evidence before i take a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post

Damn that is expensive. Hopefully it works, then it will be worth it.

Default Go BIG or Go Home

So, I know I've discussed how I'd start my own regimen of TRX2 taking the ingredients individually, however, I've decided to go for it and purchase a 3-month supply today.

As 'Against' previously stated, if the treatment doesn't work, well...we'll look like donkeys for getting fooled once again...but for some reason, I feel like there may be something to this.

I still have a lot of hair left, however, most of it is miniaturized all on top. IF this works, it will be a complete life saver, and I know that this supplement is supposed to re-grow miniaturized hairs.

Also, I am having a 2,000 graft FUT in the beginning of March (for the frontal third). I'm not sure if this treatment will have any impact with my newly transplanted hairs...Any ideas? I will send an e-mail to see what the consequence will be, if any.

Good luck guys, and I will be keeping you all posted as well...

Hey Deluxe - i'm planning to jump on the Trx train myself - if my own ingredients haven't achieved anything by the end of the month. Only been on them a few days so can't say yet obv. Just have a niggling doubt that there may be something i'm missing that's in Trx and i'm not getting. Anyway will see soon enough, good luck with your FUT.

Default so whats the longest you guys have been on trx2

whats the longest a person has been on trx2 in this hair loss thread update