+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 465 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

My hairline is always abuzz with tiny little hairs that are probably half new fuzz that never really grows to much and the other half is my own miniaturized hair, slowly receding. Some of the fuzz probably grows, so the hairline is maintained but there's definitely no new and "Wow, ****, my hair is coming back!" kind of change.

I only take TRX2 and wash with Keto 2% shampoo once every 4 days, no MSM or Vit C (I used to take all these supplements to no avail in the past, so now I'm weary of keeping a million pill bottles around, particularly now that the TRX/Fungoral combo seems to be working fine.)

So basically, if this continues and I get to maintain till a proper way to regrow without the perma-hassle of minox, I'm happy.

Hi,
    I have been reading through this thread quite a lot but could not find the answers I need. Are there many people who find that Trx2 can regrow hair if you are thinning on the hairline and mid/frontal areas as the manufacturer claims? What do you guys generally think of this fairly expensive product?

@against this, so your hairline is still recceeding? (per your quote about hairline hairs in slow reccession) Uhg ((

More like, it's static and recedes veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. It's certainly not growing back, but the complete lack of any massive sheds and other hair-loss associated horrors has worked wonders for my psychology. I've lived with this narcissistic nightmare for over 4 years now and I'm at a stage where I've come to accept my NW3 as long as it stays a NW3.

It's sort of like, if 20% of my hairline was falling out, the TRX2 regrows/maintains 18%, so there's some slow erosion, but it's like that, REALLY slow.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    More like, it's static and recedes veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. It's certainly not growing back, but the complete lack of any massive sheds and other hair-loss associated horrors has worked wonders for my psychology. I've lived with this narcissistic nightmare for over 4 years now and I'm at a stage where I've come to accept my NW3 as long as it stays a NW3.

It's sort of like, if 20% of my hairline was falling out, the TRX2 regrows/maintains 18%, so there's some slow erosion, but it's like that, REALLY slow.
    I will ask you this: Can you say for SURE your hairline is still receeding? If yes then I ask how do you know it so surely? And if 2% is still receeding, how can you feel confident that you will maintain a NW3? I mean at a NW3 level, any little bit can have a significant appearance on the evil temples, you know? Lastly, this would also mean that, given enough time, you could become NW 5 (or do you think there would be a cutoff point in your recession i.e, trx2 not being able to save the already doomed hairs but able to hangon to the stronger ones.)

Edit* Ulanude/Gutted, are your guys temples still receeding? Or anyone else for that matter who has had positive results?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    I will ask you this: Can you say for SURE your hairline is still receeding? If yes then I ask how do you know it so surely? And if 2% is still receeding, how can you feel confident that you will maintain a NW3? I mean at a NW3 level, any little bit can have a significant appearance on the evil temples, you know? Lastly, this would also mean that, given enough time, you could become NW 5 (or do you think there would be a cutoff point in your recession i.e, trx2 not being able to save the already doomed hairs but able to hangon to the stronger ones.)

Edit* Ulanude/Gutted, are your guys temples still receeding? Or anyone else for that matter who has had positive results?
    no my temples havent receeded.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    no my temples havent receeded.
    thanks gutted. So just to clarify, you regimen is 9 grams msm/trx2/vit c?

How much vitc was it again? thx bro

thanks gutted. So just to clarify, you regimen is 9 grams msm/trx2/vit c?

How much vitc was it again? thx bro
    yes, thats right. vitc - anything between 1gram to 4grams daily.

It's like you said. TRX2 did not bring back the hair already lost and miniaturized but it's pretty much maintaining everything else. In the past year my hairline has not receded but I prefer to err on the side of caution and be pleasantly surprised by any discrepancies instead of having high hopes and getting all mopey when they don't come true.

For the past year, my hairline's been stable and the loss minimal. The only reason I'm hesitant to scream from the rooftops is that I know that MPB is a progressive condition and once you have it, you're probably headed downhill.

Of course, for all I know, I may just be a NW3 for life and TRX2 could be doing jack all about it. There's always this possibility that our bodies go to our programmed level of baldness and it coincides with us taking this or the other product, so we attribute our "salvation" to that.

That's the trouble with all these products...nothing can be really proven on a massive scale, so it's constantly out in the wild whether they're truly effective or just expensive placebos...

My temples stopped receeding and actually filled in a fair bit since taking trx2. It is difficult for me to tell how much actual regrowth took place within the temple area but the fact that generally I have just much more hair now "to work with" allows me to wear my hair differently and hence cover the temples much more efficiently. for temples a lot can be done with the right hairstyle..